Girls day out

The girls have a 'girls day out' and decided to go shopping, when they arrive they see a new shop which seems to have a cute theme. They go inside and instantly have an idea.

Mina's POV

It was Saturday and I felt bored because I had nothing to do. Kiri, Sero and Kaminari are all hanging out at the arcade and Bakubae is sleeping 'he looks so cute and calm when he sleeps' I squealed in my head. Randomly my phone started to ring while I was staring at Bakugou.

Momo
Do you want to answer?
Yes/No

Hey girl what's up?

Hi Mina, I just wanted to ask you if
you wanted to go shopping with us.

Yes! Let me get dressed and I'll be right there

Ok see you soon

*beep*

I hanged up and started rushing to my room. I looked through my closet and found a nice outfit to wear. I picked out a pair of black combat boots, a pair of jeans and a black turtleneck.

Once I finished tying the laces I grabbed my phone and rushed outside of my room

Once I finished tying the laces I grabbed my phone and rushed outside of my room. I grabbed a biscuit because I was hungry and then I left the dorms. I soon arrived at the mall and tried to see where all the girls were. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, it was the girls. I smiled and hugged them. "Hi" I said "hey" They all replied "Ok Mina we saw a new shop that looks really cute and we wanted to check it out, you want to come with us?" Uruaka said in a cheerful voice "sure" I quickly replied "ok let's go" Momo said. We all went inside and after a little while we came across a shop that looked really cute, we went inside to check it out and all of a sudden I had an idea. "Girls!" I yelled "what is it Mina?" Momo said "I have an idea" I replied with a mischievous smirk on my face

No one's POV

Mina told them her idea and they all agreed. They bought a lot of stuff and ended up spending $200. They didn't care because the reason they bought so much was way more special than their money. They went to other stores and ended up getting Starbucks somewhere in between. After like 5 hours of shopping they went back to the dorms so that they can start there plan.
They set there bags down and pulled out all the things they needed, they all started giggling and when they saw the clothes and accessories. The girls had bought a bunch of clothes and accessories for katsuki to wear.

The walked to Bakugou's room and saw a sleepy katsuki that only seemed to just of woke up. They knocked on the slightly opened door and he said in almost a mumble "you can come in" the girls squealed silently and stepped into the room. "Hi Bakugou we just went shopping and bought some things for you to wear" Jirou said while hiding a bag of clothes behind her back. "Fine I'll wear the clothes" Katsuki said in his sleepy voice with a little pout. All the girls were looking at him as if they just saw an angel. "What?" Katsuki asked with a confused face "nothing" Uruaka said with a smile on her face "ok here you go bakubae, now go and put this on" Mina said shoving a bunch of shopping bags at him. Katsuki walked to the bathroom and then locked the door.

Katsuki's POV

I walked into the bathroom not forgetting to lock the door and began to put the bags on the bench. I opened one of the bags and inside was a bunch of clips and bows, I took them out and saw some that looked cute. The other bag had a big pastel orange hoodie and a pair of white knee high socks. In the third bag was some plushies and pillows. "Wow who do they think I am? a kid" I whispered. I got the socks and slid them on, I slipped the hoodie over my head and realised how big it was "why is this so big on me?" I said looking at how it went to my mid thighs. I then put on some clips and bows to match. I looked at myself in the mirror and I look so embarrassing.

"Bakugou come out of the bathroom already!" Uruaka yelled "yeah it's been almost an hour!" Mina agreed with Uruaka "no I look so embarrassing!" I yelled back "if you don't get out of that room I'm breaking the door down!" Mina yelled once again "FINE!" I said getting off of the floor and grabbing a pillow to cover myself. I opened the door and walked into the room probably blushing to the point that I'm as red as Kirishima's hair.

*squealing*

*squealing*

*fangirling noises*

*clapping*

I looked up only to see absolute chaos as they saw me. Mina was squealing and clapping, Jirou was in absolute shock, Uruaka was screaming at the top of her lungs, Momo was clapping with a big smile on her face, Tsuyu was doing some victory dance and Hagakure was also fangirling. "Omg call 911 I think I just died, I'm seeing a real life angel" Uruaka said falling onto the floor pretending to faint "bakubae you look so cuuuuttteee!" Mina said hugging me "yes I agree" Momo said joining the hug. Soon I was being pulled into a giant group hug. "I can officially say that buying all that stuff was definitely worth it" Uruaka said "oh 100%" Jirou replied "couldn't agree more" Uruaka said with the biggest smile "FUCK YEAH!" Mina yelled hugging me even more, if that's even possible. "Bakugou we'll keep this a secret only if you dress like this whenever we're hanging out with you" Momo said, all the girls looked at me waiting for my answer. I sighed "fine but you have to PROMISE that you keep this a secret" I said with a serious face "WE WILL!" They yelled and then ran out of the room "those adorable idiots" I said while laughing.

Hi guys I'm back with a new chapter, hopefully you enjoyed it because I tried to make it a little longer than the others. I'll try to write long chapters but I just started school again so updates will be slow. All the drawings in this chapter are mine btw. Hope you have a good night/day and see you in the next chapter bye 👋🏻 😁