Chp. 10

"Good morning."

"My head hurts so bad," Rai grunted.

"Blame that to the 3 bottles," I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go eat breakfast."

I stood up from the bed and went outside the cabin, where a long wooden table is set.

"How's the princess?" Nico asked.

"Grunting about her headache."

"As well as Ben." He looked at Ben who is sitting in the chair, palms on both sides of his face.

"Hey... Can we talk somewhere, private?" I eyed Sabine who is looking at both of us.

"Yes, of course, come on."

We went to the trees, Nico is making sure that there's no one.

"Ok, talk." He said.

"How am I supposed to spill everything to Rai about what you told me last night?"

"You're going tell her about your...accident?"

"Yeah, it will be better for her, I guess."

"Okay then."

We stopped talking until Nico made a small plan.

"Here's the plan, later we're going to walk the streets right?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"What if I'll invite Ben and Sabine to join me at the tavern. While you and Rai go wherever you want?"

"That's a good idea, although it kinda seemed to be...oblivious." I squinted.

"We'll be good! We have the scarfs and the clothes."

I thought about the plan for a while.

"Damn it yeah let's do that."

We left the place and went back to them.

"Nikole! Where have you been?" Nikole abruptly stood up from her seat, worry is evident in Rai's voice.

"Woah, seat down. I and Nico just talked."

"Thank god." She sighed.

"Guys stop making me the fifth wheel, please? It sucks." Sabine huffed.

"Awe." Nico and Ben said in unison.

"Okay! Let's eat." I started to pick up the utensils and serving myself food.

When I noticed that Rai isn't moving, I asked her what's wrong, her gaze never left my face.

"I had a dream about you last night." She dreamily said.

"Hmm." I picked up her plate and served her a portion of food since she's really not moving.

"It's about us getting married."

Wait, what?

I stopped myself from serving her plate food, everyone went silent too.

"Are you sure it was me?" I snickered, shaking my head.

"Yeah, I am sure. Brown hair, brown eyes. Same lips, same smile." She smiled sweetly.

We stared at each other for a while until that familiar ringing sound brought us all back to life.

"It's time, let's go," Nico said.

"I am not yet finished," Sabine said with her mouth full of food.

"No excuses, let's go at the tavern," Nico said, standing up from his chair.