chapter 13

"can I have some paper to write back to my friends please?' harry asked calmly. he didn't want to answer anymore questions right now. Bruce and the bat boys noticed this So Bruce showed him where the paper and pens are in the library.  "We'll leave you alone so you can settled in. however tonight, Dick is having three of his friends over for dinner.  I would like you to be there" after saying that bruce left and told Alfred, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian to leave Harry to settle in. 

Harry looks down at the piece of paper and then at a pen.  Harry sighs and hesitantly picks up the pen.  'I hope I still remember how to use one of theses. I haven't used one in 5 years' Harry thinks to himself, laughing slightly before he starts writing his letter to Ron and Hermione

'Dear Ron and Hermione,
I'm going to answer the questions before saying anything else.
Where am I ? I think I heard Vernon say its Gotham in America.   
Am I ok? yes I am. I'm just in a little but shock
Tell remus and moony that their pup is fine.
The reason I'm in America is because of something the Dursleys found..  Petunia found my mothers diary.  In the diary my mother wrote about how see went  to America while her and dad... well James.... was on a break. How she spent  a couple of nights with a muggle billionaire named Bruce Wayne, Hermione you might know who he is, in his bed. It explains how I was conceived.  It explains that she found  she was pregnant with me and that Bruce Wayne is my dad.. The diary explains how she got back with James and never told anyone about who my  real dad is.   
Can you believe it?! James potter isn't my father.  My Father is Bruce Wayne. I'm a muggleborn like you Hermione, not a half blood.  
I have a proper family I'm related to by blood.  I have a dad.  and I have 4 brothers.   3 of them or fostered.  The oldest Is Richard Grayson. he prefers to be called Dick. He's 15.  Then theres Jason Todd. he is 14.   Theres Tim Drake. he is  13.  then the youngest is Damian wayne.  He is 12 years old.  They also have a butler that's more like a family friend called Alfred.  They don't treat me like the Dursleys do. so far they are  really nice.
i haven't told them anything about magic. all they know  is that I go to a boarding school in Scotland and theres no technology.  Can you ask  Dumbledore what I should do? What about Voldemort and the war? do I tell them about my magic?.
From Harry'

Harry re-read the letter before attacking it to Hedwig's leg before hedwig flies off to the burrow with the letter.