Chapter 22

A/N: When you don't know where to go with the story and I forgot how i was gonna end it when I started.  (this is my cry for help from the readers to comment ideas of what they want to happen in the story cause I'm stuck.  Like how do you want the story to end?))

{Previously}

"oh she is my best friends little sister" Harry said.  Dick stares at him in shock "HIS WHAT?" 

~ meanwhile in the living room ~.

"Shall we show harry the bat cave then?" Jason asked bruce at the same time as Tim said "There's literally nothing on Dumbledore or of Hogwarts on any database". Damian looks at Bruce and said "So what shall we do father?"

{now}

"we will talk to harry and try to get info on Dumbledore and on Hogwarts because things aren't matching up and Dumbledore doesn't seem trust able and we will show him the bat cave and we should probably train him since he seems to nearly die every single year." Bruce said before saying "we will also move to Scotland in the uk during the school years and you guys will be home schooled so we can help with the wars. What do you three think?"

The brothers, minus harry and Dick, look between each other and seem to have a silent conversation before looking at  bruce and asking questions all at the same time.

(A/N: I'll let you guess who said which question)

The questions were:

- What about batman, Robin, red Robin, red hood and nightwing? 

- who will look after Gotham?

- Did you forget that The baddie is killing people like us? people with no magic.

- What about wayne enterprises?

- What about our friends?

- Why do we have to pack our things and move because of HIM?

- Can't we just send him off?

-  How do we know that he won't reveal our secret?

- How do we know they are telling the truth?

Bruce looks at the 3 of them and sighs before pinching the bridge of his noise "Let me get a coffee then all answer your questions.  Alfred could you check on harry and dick please?"  Alfred nods, says "of course Master bruce" and then heads to Dick's room.

A/N: I'm sorry its sort