chapter 6

Bruce and Alfred turn to look at Harry, who was looking at them while fidgeting with his hands. "I'll go get your trunk and get your bedroom ready, Master Harry" Alfred said. Harry scrunched up his face at being called Master and says quietly "please don't called master and I can get my own trunk". Bruce and Alfred chuckle at that and alfred says "Of course master harry but you will do no thing. I am getting your trunk" alfred then walks out of the room.

Harry's sighs as Bruce says "Don't even try to get him to stop calling you master. I have been trying for years" Harry nods slightly before saying "You didn't have to give them your money. you know. I could have just gone back with the Dursleys". Bruce gets up, goes over to harry and sits next to him before calmly saying "you are my son. Even if I only just found out. I would pay anything to keep all my sons with me. and anyway. I thought you would be glad to get away from the pigs". Harry laughs at that and nods

"Bruce? you said you had other sons when will they be home?" He asked, he was nervous about meeting them incase they hate him. "they finish school in half an so any time after that" Bruce says calmly. Harry nods slightly

"Now why don't you tell me a bit about you while Alfred sets up your room" Bruce tells him calmly. Harry hesitants before nodding slightly. Unsure of what he should tell him because of the sature of secrecy. "umm I go to a boarding school in Scotland. I have two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Ron comes from a big family but he is poor. Hermione's parents are dentists. ummm I'm popular at the school but I hate the popularity " he says quietly. Bruce nods in understanding "we will have to move you to a school here in America..." harry cuts him off saying "i-i can't I have to go that school ..... it was in my mother's will and it's the school my mother went to".

Bruce puts a calming hand on Harry shoulder in understanding "I understand, Harry. I'll see what I can do"