chapter 29

'I' = thinking

'ib' = flashback 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione and Ron had to go home the following morning which upset harrybit the promised to write to each other and harry promised to tell them more about the crush.  As soon as Hermione and Ron (and the bat family members that didn't live full time at Wayne manner) left, the bat boys hounded Harry with questions about his 'little' crush on Kaldur. It was really funny. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry had been standing quietly in his room, finding a place to put all the present he got yesterday when Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian stormed into his room. Dick quickly went and sat on the bed crossed legged, Jason fall onto the chair, Tim sat on the windowsill and Damian stood standing up. The bat boys waited for Harry to say something. After about 15 minutes, Harry got fed up the silence and asked "What do you guys need?". Dick pulls harry down so he sat on the bed before they bombard him with questions. Questions like: 

"How do you feel about Kaldur?"

"you have a crush on him don't you? 

"You're queer?! we should add box to the tick list of what Bruce is addicted to when adopting kids. since we are all queer"  

"what do you like about him? Do you want to go on a date with him? we can set one up with him" 

and many more.

"fine yes I guess I do have a crush on him. He is really hot and handsome. Oh and his accent is amazing and so hot. I just want to be held in his strong arms and never released. I want to near him at all times. But I hardly know him and only met him yesterday so I don't think I can date him. And anyway, I have a war to train for and win. I can't get distracted by a crush or put anyone in danger by getting a boyfriend" Harry ranted "Also is he even into males? because he seems hella straight to me".  

All the bat boys laugh at his rant but they stop when they saw how sirius and upset Harry was. Dick hugs him tightly as Tim says "Kaldur is polysexual but if you want, We can invite him over to help with your training as Zatanna is doing so you can get to know each other more and maybe just maybe go on a date with him at the end of the month if your crush on him has grown and he shows signs of him liking you back". Harry thinks for a couple of minutes before nodding agreeing with that plan that make everyone cheer.  "Question, You said you're all queer, what's your sexualities?" Harry asked 

"I'm omisexual with a preference for men" Dick said 

"I'm Bisexual with no preference" Tim says 

"I'm Pansexual" Jason Said 

"I'm homosexual" Damian said 

"So what's your sexuality, Harry" Tim asked 

"Umm gay" 

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashforward~~~~~~~~~

They all definitely stuck to the plan they made that morning. Over the following month of August, that's what they did. Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, stephanie, Cassandra and Luke had been training Harry in the way of the bat family fighting style. Tim and Barbara had been training him with technically. Zatanna and Kaldur had been training him with magic fighting and how to use his magic without a wand so he wouldn't get tracked through his magic when he uses it and when he doesn't turn up at Hogwarts in September. Harry and Kaldur have been getting to know each other better to all month and Harry's crush on Kaldur had been growing so like Harry agreed, at the end of the month Harry asked Kaldur out on a date and Kaldur said yes.  So on the 29th of August, Kaldur and Harry went on lovely date. The date was a lovely hand baked picnic (that harry had made without anyone's help) on the beach late at night, then a walk along the beach front and ending with a bit of a swim in the sea because Harry had fallen in.  All together it was an amazing Date and both had agreed to go onto another one together.  Bruce had also invited Kaldur to come to England with them to help with the plan they had planned out after huge amounts of research of Voldemort, the wizarding war and on Dumbledore. (Harry helped with the research by telling them everything he knows and getting more information through letters to the DA).  

Bruce had decided that only Dick, Damian, Tim, Zatanna, Kaldur and Jason would come with Bruce and harry to England to do the plan.  The other bat family would stay in America and keep Gotham safe with Alfred.