chapter 12

the letter read
'Dear Harry,
where are you? we are all worried. Moony has taken control of remus at least 3 times wanting to find his cub and last pack member. Professor Dumbledore got notified that you never arrived at the Dursleys. we suspect they went on holiday but they never take you. So where are you?
we are all worried sick. Especially since what happened at the end of school.
Are you ok?
I'm sorry for bringing that up. but please contact us. tell us you are ok and that the Dursleys haven't done anything to you. please tell us where you are.
if you don't get back to us by in 3 days time, Dumbledore is sending the Order to look for you
From Ron and Hermione'

Harry sighs when he finish reading the letter before saying to hedwig "I better replay back, haven't I girl?". Hedwig hoots as to say yes. However before Harry could ask where some paper and pens were Dick asked "what does the letter say? and who is it from?" Harry looks at his new brothers and then at his new dad noticeing they want to know to..Harry sighs before telling them what the letter says.

it only took two seconds before Harry asked questions by everyone.
"who is Dumbledore?" - Damian.
"what's the order?" - Tim
"who is moony and why is he taking control of this remus guy?" - jason
"what happened at the end of school?" - bruce
"The Dursleys never take you on holiday?" - Dick
"How is this Ron and Hermione? can we meet them?" - also Dick

Harry takes a deep breath before saying "Dumbledore is my headmaster. I can't say who the order are. I can't say who moony is but Remus is my honorary Godfather. My real godfather was killed at the end of the year. I'm not allowed to go on holiday. Ron and Hermione are my only friends.. and I don't know. they live in England"