Silas Harrison's Ex-wife.

This book means the most to me. This is where I started. Last night on 14th August 2020, Wattpad closed my previous account and that is how all my hard work went down the drain. I am trying to retrieve my previous account back and trying to figure out what went wrong, but until things don't go back to normal - I will be uploading all my work on this new account. For years you all supported me so much, you always loved me - no matter and I have always been grateful. Now, I need you all the most. After crying for not knowing how long, I decided to start anew. I am still hoping that I will get my previous account back and once I do, I will delete this one and you all can continue reading on the previous account. Please show your support and love here as well.

Thank you,

Yumna. 

.....

Falling in love and marrying Silas Harrison was like a dream come true for Maria Wayne, but that dream came crashing down when he unexpectedly divorced her - leaving her miserable. Now after four years, a divorcee Maria working in o place to support herself and her father. Everything was already strenuous for her when her ex-husband and now her boss came back into her life.

Things will get ugly,
The truth will be revealed,
Old sparks will come new.