Chapter 11

I didn't proof read .
Continued...

We already knew I was getting kidnapped but I didn't expect this early .

The person who dragged me to the room then turned the light on .

My heart raced and my blood boiled as I seen the people I hated the most ...my parents.

Sosa Pov:

Kb wasn't in the kitchen anymore when I went to check .

I then heard 3 voices threw my ear piece and went to tell the rest that the plan is in motion .

Ty drugged lani so she can pass out then get tied up and thrown into the back of the van .

Meanwhile me , Murda & sosa went to get my li sister .

Everything been in motion kb got two guns on her Incase one of us gets down or sum shct .

We made our way to where she was my eyes grew glossy red as veins started to pop out my head .

I couldn't believe they would actually harm us they already made our life hell by leaving its just disgusting at this point.

I got knocked out my thoughts by hearing a shot fire from my direction .

It was saint he sent a shot straight into to tank shoulder causing him to fall in pain and let kb go  .

Me and kb then did the same sending shots into our parents knees instead.

We all stared at eachotha for a minute then eventually tied them up and threw them in the back of the van with lani .

I sat next to kb and hugged her as we made our way to the warehouse .

I couldn't imagine what was running through my little sister head right now I just know she wanted answers so did I .

20 mins later ...

We made it to the ware house &  transported these ugly mf's out of the van into the basement .

"He just wanna fuck with me cause I'm the one he got all the drugs and I got all the guns " said Murda while doing a lil dance .

We started dying laughing I swea he always know how to lighten the mood .

"Ok enough playing how do y'all know lani & tank ? " sosa said as he ripped the tape off our "parents mouth "

"They are your siblings they knew about you y'all didn't know about them tho "

Not my fucking siblings I don't even have parents I screamed as anger filled me up .

"Shutup anyways it was prefect to send them after you until they screwed "

"See I knew we shoulda left them to "

"Y'all sick asf fuck bro on me" ty said as a mean mug ran across her face .

My birthgiver then started laughing like some shit was funny her bald head ass .