Chapter 1

Jachaun ( Sosa) Pov :
Yoo I'm jachaun i have a little sister name Kayla Growing up we didn't have shit literally our parents abandoned us when I was 6 & Kayla was 5 so you know it's fuck them forever .  We went days without eating , we went to school repeating clothes for multiple months . I felt bad for Kayla as her being a girl we couldn't afford to keep her hair done to keep her dressed well etc . In the 5th grade a I met this nigga name ahki he was the only thing me and Kayla had close to family . His mother then took us in she was the best mother figure We could ever ask for .

Ahki Pov:
Waddup I'm ahki Im the only child my father went to the store and never came back when I was 6 dead beat ass . It was always just me and my mama until I met this boy name jachaun and his sister Kayla they was cool ass people i could tell they didn't have nothing tho  & me being they friend I wanted to help so I asked my ma can she welcome them to the family and she did every since then we been the closet 3/3 ever . We always stayed together we didn't really fuck with nobody it was just always us 3 Kayla was always one grade below me and jachaun but we still made sure she was straight. I'm glad I met them & my ma took them in it was the best thing that ever happened to me I love them like their my real blood .