Chapter 8

I didn't proof read so excuse mistakes
Location: Atlanta Ga
Murda Pov:
Today the gang was meeting lani I can't lie I was nervous . Me and lani been dating for 1 1/2 months . We met at the mall one day and you know yo boy had to get them digits . Things been going good with the gang I hope lani not an opp cause if something go down imma be the blame for bringing her around in the first place . I hope her and the girls get along especially her and kb cause she the devil li one don't like nobody her li baldhead self .
Ty Pov:
I woke up to sosa loud ass screaming at the bots on fortnite so I just decided to get ready . I gathered my clothes then went into the connected bathroom and started the shower . Before getting in I turned on what's love by MajorNine. " like what's love ? Love is when you give a bitch your trust & you know you fucked up love is when you tell her who you are but she too stuck up " I sung as I washed the soap off my body . I washed 3 more times before getting out to finish my hygiene and get dressed . I layed across the bed as I waited for the others to do their hygiene and get dressed . Today we was going out to eat or wateva we also going to meet Murda girlfriend today .
Kb Pov:
I stood in front of the mirror flat ironing my hair as I waited for the others to get dressed . I honestly didn't wanna go cause what I gotta meet her for I don't like people . But imma just go since Murda asked . As I did the finishing touches on my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist . Moveeee saint get off me I said with a straight face . I lowkey didn't want him to move but he anit need to know that .
1 hour later
Everybody was done getting dressed so we was finna head out.
Kayla & saint outfit:

Sosa & ty outfit:

Murda & lani outfit:

Lani Pov :We walked in towards a table with 4 people sitting

Lani Pov :
We walked in towards a table with 4 people sitting . It was to pretty females sitting there with 2 boys .
I sat down and waited for Murda to introduce me  . "Sa'ire , Ahki , jachaun , Natalia & Kayla meet jalani.
Everybody spoke except that Kayla girl she just mugged .
The waitress then came to take our drinks and food .
15 minutes later..
The food came everybody was just eating and vibin .
"That hoe got deep water Pussy " said sosa causing everybody to laugh.
The rest of the night went by smoothly everybody was getting ready to go we said our goodbyes and headed home . Murda folks actually good people well most of them I don't like that Kayla girl she stuck up af .

A/n : I didn't feel like making this long soooo but yeah Idk what to do next so it might be a while until I update ..
Also don't forget to vote k I'm gone 💤.