Chapter 10

I didn't proof read✌🏽
Location: Atlanta Ga
Saint Pov: 

Today was the day I take kb out and make things official.

It also was the day lani & her brother planed on making a move on kb.

Lani doesn't know that the gang know what they planning but we know fasho cause Kayla hacked into her phone after their fight .
________

4:00 Pm ...

I waited for Kayla to get out the car she was taking forever man.

She finally came and we waited in line to pay and enter six flags .

We finally got in and her hungry ass wanted food so we go that .

After we ate we went in line for a big ass roller coaster .

Ian gone lie a nigga was terrified.

After a few more rides we was finna leave but Kb asked someone to take our picture.

A/n : use your imagination & they official now just didn't feel like writing that part.

Amour.K: my happiness ♥️.

Comments disabled....

Saintdadon: promise you my world 🎸💙

Comments disabled...

————-
Kb Pov:

So everyone is currently at the house getting ready for the party lani invited us to.

We already went over the plan the other night so everybody know Wassup .

1hour later ...

We arrived to the party it was deep out this hoe .

My song was on so me and ty went straight to the floor and started to fuck shit up .

We then made our way to the kitchen.

4 shots later ....

Ty was back with the gang meanwhile I was going for my 5th shot until I was pulled out the kitchen into this room .

To be continued.....

A/n : I didn't feel like finishing it in this chapter but imma update the rest as soon as possible tho Also don't forget to vote ight good night  people 💤.