Chapter 5

I didn't proof read so excuse mistakes
Monday , November 6
Location : school
Kayla ( Kb ) Pov:

Saint took me and natalia pictures as we made it infront of the school before going to class I decided to post one .

Amour.K : bestfriend 🤍
Prettygal.ty : we cute af 😘
Random : y'all pretty af
Load more comments ..
After posting the pictures me and ty walked to class . It was these ugly mole rat looking hoes staring so I said what tf y'all looking at ? "We can look at yall bitch " said one of them and me being me i instantly got 38 hot I then flew cross the room like Superman and punched that hoe in her mouth cause Ik damn well she didn't have the audacity to call me a bitch .
After I walked out the class with Ty following behind me . I seen saint and ran to him . "Bestie I just punched a hoe in her shit I don't feel like being her can we go home pleaseeee" I said pouting . He said yeah we walked off of campus into the car . We stopped at Wendy's before going to the house . Ty went with Sosa and Murda to run errands. So it was just me and saint we went upstairs into my room and watched goosebumps as we ate our food . After eating we finished eating  we layed down and continued watching goosebumps . He layed his head on my stomach and started falling asleep. I soon fell asleep after him .

Sosa Pov:
Me , ty ,and Murda walked in the house it was quite and dark we looked all downstairs for kb & Saint they wasn't there . Then we went upstairs and saw them sleep . I was shocked cause my sister don't lay up with people she like her personal space .
Ty Pov:
Awww my bestie booted up I had to take a picture .

Ty Pov:Awww my bestie booted up I had to take a picture

Prettygal.ty : my hearts💚 @amour.k @saintdadon
Comments disabled
I'm so happy for her like deadass anyways since saint wanna take over my bestie room I'm sleeping with sosa . I walked in sosa connected bathroom and did my hygienes then slide in his bed & fell asleep as he played the game .
Murda Pov:
Damn everybody in this house booted up I needa get me a female instead of fucking on these loose pussy hoes 24/7 . it's this one girl I Been texting i fw shorty vibe I lowkey might cuff

A/n : this just a short chapter I was bored and felt like wrighting idk if imma put kb and saint together yet same with sosa and ty anyways the next chapter gone be a time jump Ite Don't forget to vote k I'm gone 💤