Chapter 4

I didn't proof read so excuse the mistakes
4 months later
Saturday November 5
Ahki ( Murda) Pov

Me , Saint & Sosa was just Coolan at the trap waiting on kb & ty to pull up cause we had a lick to hit . I laughed as Sosa was telling us how loose this li thot Pussy was . " on bro nem I thought I was finna fall in " said Sosa as he ran across the room dying laughing . Kb and ty soon walked in me and the boys hopped up we loaded the guns and stuff in the van as the girls got the other stuff we needed. We then got in the van and drove to the opps block .
Kayla ( Kb) Pov:
Sosa told us the plan as he parked the car 1 block away from the opps block " this is our only chance don't fuck this up in and out make sure to kill everybody no witness live everybody must die met me back hea after y'all get the money . Ite cmon yall let's slide out I told everyone as we hopped out the car . We jumped the back gate of the opps house made our way in through the back window shots then began to fire . I made my way upstairs to get the money as ty , Saint and Sosa handled the people downstairs . I got all the money out of the safe and signaled everybody to come on .  As we began jumping the gate hella shots was fired but nobody was hit .
Natalia ( Ty ) Pov:
We made another successful lick i was getting kinda used to this lifestyle me and the others have gotten really close. I'm kinda feeling Sosa imma keep it to myself for now tho cause I don't wanna ruin our friendship.  "Bestfriend cmon" Kb  said knocking me outta my thoughts we was back at the trap counting the money .  After doing that we all decided to go to they house watch movies and order food .
Location : the house
Sa'ire ( Saint) Pov:
We sat in the living room watching sextuplets while eating pizza . Kayla came and laid her head on my chest as she drifted of to sleep .  After the movie everybody decided they was going to bed ty was staying over so she slept in Kayla room with her while me and the boys went out separate ways into our own rooms . I laid back in the dark just thinking I wondered how life woulda been if my parents never died I brushed the thought of and drifted off to sleep .
The next morning..
Kayla ( Kb) Pov:
So today was a free day so me and ty decided to get our nails done I went into my connected bathroom and started the shower . While waiting I went to my playlist and turned on
Humble by lil baby . I then stripped and hopped in the shower .
1 hour later ..
Natalia /Ty pov:
Both me and kb are done doing our hygiene we getting ready to go . We got in the car headed to the mall . We got our nails done or wateva then headed home cause the boys wanted to hang out . So we got home took another shower got ready . Now we was waiting on the boys . A hour later the boys was ready and we all walked out the door we decided to go to a block party . When we got there sosa took me , Saint & kb pictures . We all decided to post our pictures .

 We all decided to post our pictures

Prettygal.ty : pretty af on my worst days 🦋.

Amour.K : cute af bestie 💕

Hotboy.sosa : don't play 😍

Load more comments ..

Saintdadon: posted on the block wey the opps at 🥱

Amour. K : bestieee🥰💙

Blockboyki: my Nigga🤍

Amour.K : sitting pretty 🧚🏽

Hotboy.sosa : lil sis 💕

Saintdadon: bestie 😏♥️

Random : fat ass butterflies on yo eyes 😂

I exited off of Instagram and enjoyed myself with the gang for the rest of the night

A/N hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote 💤