Chapter 6

I did not proof read so excuse the mistakes
5 months later ...
Saint Pov :
Everybody was at a good point in life me and kb talking , Sosa and ty was vibin lately & , my nigga Murda got him a female he finally being loyal . Graduation is in 3 days im just ready to get out that hell house honestly . I'm really starting to feel kb I hope I don't mess this up cause it could seriously damage or friendship.
Skippppp to after graduation
Kb Pov:
Yaaaaal we really did it I'm so proud of us I said as I hugged ty & saint. I was so happy to be out of school less stress to worry about . We then left school went home changed then met up with sosa Murda at the trap . When we got there the strong sense of weed hit my nose shit smelt so good bruh . We all Coolin in the trap smoking & vibin next thing you know shots was running through the trap . we tried to shoot back but the car was already gone . My heart started pound fast af as I seen sosa on the ground with blood leaking from his chest .cmon help him up we gotta get to the hospital I said while crying my eyes out . we all got in the car Murda started speeding through the streets passing all stop signs and red lights. We eventually made it to the hospital I ran in and got the nurses . They took sosa to surgery as we sat in the waiting room I decided to go on Instagram to avoid crying .
Use your imagination:

Prettygal.ty : cmon pull through I need you 💙
Comments disabled

ty : cmon pull through I need you 💙Comments disabled

Amour.K : pull through big bro you the only family I have I need you in my life 🥺💕
Comments disabled

K : pull through big bro you the only family I have I need you in my life 🥺💕Comments disabled

Saintdadon :pull through mn🖤
Comments disabled

Leektheshoota : spent the block on the opps heard he begging for life😈

After I seen that I showed it to the others powered my phone off and Started breaking down . I just can't lose sosa he the only family I have seriously I need him I can't imagine life without him .

Saint Pov:
I held kb and rubbed her back as she sat in my lap crying . I just hope sosa be ok cause without him kb would lose her mind that's the only family she have they been through everything together I just pray he make it so she wouldn't have to suffer losing someone like i did when my parents died . And as far as leek them it's up we gone have to spinablock it's war time now .
Ty Pov:
Sosa getting shot was really affecting me so much roamed through my head . Even tho we not official yet he still my baby idk what I would do if I lose him seriously he gotta pull through I need him my bestie need most importantly the gang need him we can't lose sosa this will hurt everybody to a maximum
Murda Pov:
If I love my dawg imma flip the whole world real shit and then niggas think shit sweet we gone show em niggas on bro nem . My thoughts was interrupted by the doctor "family of Jachaun " Kayla stood up " he is in stable condition y'all can go see him in room 115 whenever y'all ready " we sighed in relief of the news . Kayla was the first one back there cause she ran .
Sosa pov :

I watched as Kayla came in the room with big read puffy eyes I hate that I put my li sister in this position kinda felt like I failed as a brother . The rest of the gang came in we just chatted . They told me about leek lil post my body began to feel with rage. I tried to spare em but if they want war they gonna get it 4sho .

A/n this just a lil something more drama coming next chapter don't forget to vote k I'm out 💤