Part 35

Haeun had woken up in her bed and by the looks of it, she had kicked off the sheets during the night

Haeun had woken up in her bed and by the looks of it, she had kicked off the sheets during the night. After having a drink of water and realizing theres literally no food in her own kitchen except the many snacks, she decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning." She yawned slightly to the few people in the kitchen. They also called out greetings in their half-asleep state. Haeun then noticed someone specific and a small smile fell on her face. "Daehwi, you're up! How was your sleep?"

She slid into the chair next to him and the boy giggled nervously.

"It was a really nice room but I barely slept..." He trailed off seing her pouty expression.

"Why? Are you nervous?"

"I-I'm just not used to sleeping at home..."

At that moment there were footsteps and both of them looked towards the kitchen door. Jisung stood there frozen with wide eyes for a milisecond, before he turned around and attempted to walk out. Key word: attempted. Because Jeno and Jaemin were right behind him and pushed him back in.

"Why are you blocking the way?" Chenle who came in right after asked in his sleepy voice, but his question went unanswered. Jisung turned to look at Haeun again and the girl tilted her head confused as to why he would turn away. The boy's ears reddened and he looked away, following his friends to the table.

"Alrighty, here's the food!" Taeyong interrupted the scene by placing a new batch of pancakes right in front of the new arrivals and everyone dug in happily. 

Over breakfast, Haeun could tell that Jisung was for some reason avoiding her, but couldn't figure out why. She analyzed his body language carefully, but her head felt empty. 

Oh my god, was she that heavy when he carried her to her bed that he felt embarassed?

Insecurities flooded her head as she too began avoiding the boy's gaze and was the first to leave the table, going to get ready for school. 

Donghyuck groaned again as one of the guys delivered yet another kick to his stomach. But he refused to fall on his knees, therefore keeping himself up. With a glare, the boy looked up to a smirking face that he wished to not see again.

"Come again... You want me to do what?!" He growled out in a low tone and Seulbi giggled.

"It's just 2 simple things. One: you take me back, two: you help me destroy Haeun and her little sister. I mean, you can not agree. But I feel like you will be able to stop me from completely ruining her..." The girl looked down at the screen of her phone, an evil grin painting her face.

That video was the only reason Donghyuck hasn't killed these guys yet. If he was disobedient, Seulbi could just post it. And it wasn't just a random video, no. It was Haeun changing in the locker room, close to being half naked. For a girl, this leaking would haunt her entire life. And Donghyuck definitely did not want that for her. 

That's why he took a breath and was about to voice his agreement when suddenly someone snatched the phone from Seulbi's hand. The girl gasped and snapped her head to the side only to find one of the twins looking at the video. Her expression grew darker the more it went on. 

"H-hey..." Seulbi exclaimed, way less confident that before. She had quickly realized that it was Naeun she was facing. And this specific twin would not go easy on her.

Donghyuck gulped seeing how furious Naeun had gotten, all concealed by her usual killer's calm. Next thing he knew, she raised up her knee and using both hands smashed the phone against them, breaking it into 2. Seulbi yelped out in surprise, but immediately got angry.

"MY PHONE!" She raised her hand in an attempt to slap Naeun, but her action was quickly stopped by the girl herself. She did not seem amused whatsoever and scared the living wits out of the other girl. 

Naeun then delivered a strong punch to Seulbi's stomach, making her fall down with a cry. Tears quickly formed in her eyes and she looked towards the 2 guys from a different high school that she had brought along.

"WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!"

They looked at each other, hesitating before the 2 lunged in Naeun's direction. But the girl easily avoided or blocked any of their attacks, before getting sick of playing with them and beginning to deliver punches. She then glanced over to Donghyuck who was slightly bruised up, hit lip busted but otherwise looked fine.

"Aren't you going to get your revenge?" 

He snapped out of his daze and Naeun stepped aside. Oh, those 2 kids did not know who they were facing.

After about a minute and a half, they were both laying on the ground, groaning while holding onto their stomachs or faces which had been beat up pretty badly. Donghyuck stood above them panting before his glare shifted to Seulbi who stood there stunned.

"You're such a nasty bitch, aren't you?" Naeun swore which was quite unusual for her. Then she began walking towards the other girl, while she stepped away. "If you ever dare of even thinking about recording or taking pictures of my sister..." 

Seulbi gulped as she reached the wall behind her and Naeun got uncomfortably close.

"I'll kill you."

Ohhh so what happened with HaeSung :o ;))

Anywho Donghyuck and Naeun be popping off... Now they will officially be NaeHyuck :)