Part 29

"How do you think he's getting all that information anyways? It's not like their gang has many connections

"How do you think he's getting all that information anyways? It's not like their gang has many connections." Doyoung exclaimed while glancing over to his office-mate. Johnny also seemed to have been thinking the same thing as he sighed in irritation.

"Maybe they also have a skilled hacker?" His suggestion seemed ridiculous even to him but they needed to get a start somewhere.

"Definitely not. Maybe there's some extremely secret partnerships we don't know about." Yuta who rarely came out of his hole of an office said from where he sipped tea on the couch.

"It all just... doesn't make sense." Doyoung shook his head, continuing to flicker through the minimal information available on how and why the White Slicer had formed.

There was an audible knock at the door and the 3 boys looked up to see Taeyong walking into the room with his hands in his pockets. "Oh hi Yuta. Any new information you 2?"

Johnny and Doyoung who sat at their desks shook their heands in resignation making the second in command let his hands fall to his sides.

"I seriously don't get it. How can they keep all this information a secret so well?" Taeyong popped down onto the other couch, frustrated by the whole ordeal.

"Did Haeun say anything about this yet?" Johnny questioned the girl's brother and he hummed a small 'no'.

"Right now it's the usual. She locked herself in her office, refusing to let anyone in as she's studying some files carefully." Taeyong admired his sister's determination, but he didn't want her to sacrifice her sleep or precious free time just because of the gang affairs. That was a partial reason as to why he was reluctant to tell her about the White Slicers in the first place.

"She also took records of other gangs and gang fights. Do you think that she may find something from that?" Doyoung looked back towards his giant shelf and the few missing books and folders really ticked him off but there was nothing he could do.

"Well-" Taeyong began when suddenly the door burst open revealing Haeun, standing there with a bewildered expression. The 4 boys turned to her immediately as she strolled in, slamming the documents she was holding onto the coffee table.

"Chuwon and his team are under MK." She declared, immediately gaining interest by the gang members who crowded around and began going through the documents. "Last year and the year before that was a prime time for their gang. They held a lot or successful raids and managed to take over quite a few gangs. Many of these achievements came from some of their teams in their territory which borders ours. And I noticed that Chuwol's name appears quite a lot although the White Slicers are never mentioned. And also, all of these align with his sightings and few criminal records."

The boys all focused on the detailed analysis that the young gang leader was showing them, quite taken aback.

"But that doesn't make sense. We have an alliance with MK." Taeyong stated something which was indeed true. Haeun's older sister which went by the name 'Sunny' got married to one of MK gang's sons, creating a basic partnership between the 2. But this was the gang world. There is no such thing as trust.

"That's why there could be 2 answers to this." Haeun cleared her throat as all of them looked at her. "It's either MK is trying to attack us, the new unit, under a different name to try to gain an advantage and take us over or..." she trailed off re-thinking before taking a breath to speak again. "Sucheol left and created his own gang. It's a possibility he managed to steal or still has access to their database. That's how he's getting all of this private information."

There was a tense silence as the guys thought about the posibilities and they did indeed make sense.

"Then shouldn't you call Sunny to ask her about her husband?" Johnny suggested but Taeyong shook his head.

"Nothing is confirmed yet. We should at least have some evidence to present to them. This could lead to a big gang war afterall." His jaw was slightly clenched as he spoke. "Good work, Haeun. You should go get dinner and go to sleep now."

The girl being exhausted just silently agreed and slipped out of the door, leaving the guys to discuss the matter amongst themselves.

The punching bag swung from the right to the left as the girl punched and kicked it profusely. It was obvious that it was Ryuwon who got out and was expressing her confused emotions in the empty gym.

"Fucking ass feelings." She mumbled to herself as she delivered a spinning kick, causing the bag of sand to move even further.

"What feelings?" The sudden voice made her flinch slightly and she turned around to see one of the gang members and she quickly realized who he was through Haeun's memory.

"None of your business." She really was not in the mood to talk to him or anyone as a matter of fact, therefore she just turned away from him and continued attacking the punching bag.

"Woah, did something happen?" Donghyuck stood beside her in order to fit in her view of vision. The girl remained silent and completely ignored his presence. "What is it?!"

She sighed and then scoffed. "It's none of your concern so just get lost." 

The boy was slightly taken aback by her informal speech and act in general.

"You know, you can share it with me. I don't mind." He crossed his arms and Ryuwon closed her eyes in frustration before turning to him with a glare.

"Do you want to become my punching bag that bad?" 

Donghyuck gulped slightly and slowly shook his head. She only spared him another glance before turning back to the sand bag and beginning to punch it yet again.

 She only spared him another glance before turning back to the sand bag and beginning to punch it yet again