Part 5

"Wait, are you serious?" Lucas's eyes widened slightly at the news he just received

"Mhm." Yangyang hummed. "She literally threw a fit at both Taeyong and Doyoung then shut herself in her office. It's been like 6 hours and she only came out to use the bathroom once, otherwise she's been locked in there." He gossiped and clicked his tongue distastefully. "I heard that the ones who saw it shit their pants."

"It sounds too over-the-top honestly. What can a 5'4 girl do?" Lucas stuffed another cookie into his mouth and munched on it happily. The 2 chinese boys spoke in Korean just to not exclude the Dreamies team that stood or sat somewhere around the kitchen, completely silent.

"He isn't over-reacting." Mark suddenly grumbled, earning himself the attention of the entire room. "Even Taeyong isn't that scary when he's angry." 

"Eeeh, stop trying to prove it. She looks harmless." Yangyang scoffed slightly, earning a disapproving sigh from Mark. As the the 2 gossipers were about to continue on with their rambling, there was a sudden disruption.

"Shut your traps before I snap both your necks." The low and raspy voice made everyone in the room flinch as all eyes turned to the frame that seperated the hallway from the giant kitchen. In it stood the petite girl, sending Yangyang a glare which made him swallow hard and look away. Outside of the intimidating layer, Haeun seemed exhausted - bloodshot eyes with huge, black bags under them, her slumped shoulders and tired step as she walked made her look terrible. And the Dreamies noticed that, sending her worried glances as she walked over to the cupboard and grabbed some cupped ramen, chopsticks and an energy drink from the fridge. Even during that, she still didn't drop her authorative tone.

"Lucas." She strictly said, making the boy get to his feet, trying to hide how terrified he was as he may face disciplinary action for his previous words.

"Tell Jaehyun to bring me all information that he has gathered on the White Slashes along with the plans he has discussed with Taeyong and Johnny about them so far. While you're there, ask Hendery to gather a list of successuful ways to deal with minor gangs on the rise that could cause issues. Tell him to include examples. It must be at least 100 pages long. Jaehyun must come to my office in exacltly 45 minutes, while Hendery can take his time to figure out the most detailed analysis" Her voice didn't even flicker. 

"White Slashes?" Lucas muttered to himself, making her turn towards him, 1 eyebrow raised in disbelief.

"Did you not hear me?" 

"I did, boss! I'm on my way!" He exclaimed hurriedly with terror in his eyes, then quickly stumbled out into the hallway. Haeun's killer gaze then turned to Yangyang, who's eyes widened and he immediately broke off the eye contact she formed with him.

"You. Go to Yuta's storage and tell him to gather information on low-tier weaponry in Korea. He must also be ready to tell me what kind of ammunition poor gangs are able to afford. I give him a maximum of 2 hours to gather all the proper information and be ready for any questions I will have." 

"Yes, boss!" The boy called out exactly like the previous one, setting off into a run out of the kitchen.

The girl herself began walking in that direction with her resources when she stopped by the door frame and looked to her side to find the Dreamies staring at her in pure shock. After a few seconds of eye contact, she managed to let a little smile pass as she examined all of their faced throughly.

"I'm happy to see you guys again." She said shortly in a much softer tone, before turning her head and walking out into the hallway.

And just that small action from Haeun made Jisung's heart skip a beat.

Bruhhh she's so professional and hard working

Unlike me :/