17- Bandage

Hinata Shouyo
POV

I arrived home, as I got off of the vehicle, I walked behind my dad, for safety reasons of my own.

My dad jingled the keys, he seemed happy.
The car driver drove off as my dad unlocked the door.

We walked in.
My dad took his shoes off and went to the kitchen.
I assumed he wasn't going to need me right now, so I went back upstairs.

The meeting ended around 7:45PM, so it's 8:12PM.
I should sleep now, if I wanna go early to school, that is.

I rushed changing my clothes, stuffed the old ones into the laundry machine, and jumped on my bed, flinching, "ow!" I shouldn't have jumped on the bed, I'm still hurt.

I got up and went to the bathroom, washed my face and looked into the mirror,
My face looked a bit better but not a lot.

It still had a purple mark on it, but it was fading away.
I crouched down to grab an ice pack and some bandages.

I rested my face a bit, then softly put the ice pack onto my half-swollen bruise.

After 15 minutes, I stopped and washed the ice pack back where it belonged, so it could freeze up again.
(I don't know if that's the case for you but that is for me is dneiebjs)
I grabbed the bandages and wrapped them around my cheek, one eye, and back of my head, carelessly.

I then washed my hands once more, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

(if you need any clarification on anything you're confused about, feel free to ask me :>)