2- Suspicious

Kageyama
POV

As I was walking down the street, I heard some bushes make noise.
I went to check if there was sometime like a hurt animal there and noticed a familiar orange head.

'Hinata' I thought in my mind.
What was he doing?
The ball of sunshine seemed to be shaking a tree and picking leaves from bushes, and...
Placing them on his head?

I then realized a dark purple spot on the back of his neck.
'What the hell?' I thought.
I walked off, leaving the orange figure alone.

3rd Person
POV

"Be careful next time, Boke."
Kageyama said, obviously knowing Hinata was lying.

'Why would he lie? Did something happen?' Kageyama worried,
he (Kageyama) didn't seem much of the worried person he is inside, especially for his crush.
Yes, Kageyama has been liking Hinata for a while now,
Hinata— and the whole package that comes with Hinata is loved by Kageyama.
-
"I'm gonna go change." Hinata said as he took the branches and leaves off his head.
Hinata walked off, leaving the rest of the team to resume their practice.

-
As Hinata walked to the room, he checked if anyone was there, only to see a green hair figure, "Yamaguchi?" Hinata said in a singing tone.

"Hinata?" The figure replied back.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was late for practice because I hurt myself accidentally, why are you here?"
Hinata replied,

"I was finding my shirt. I think I lost it." Yamaguchi replied, worried.
"Want me to help?" Said Hinata.

"No! It's okay. I can manage without it, it wasn't something important after all..." Yamaguchi said in a quiet voice.
"It was just... my mother's final gift to me... for my birthday... before she passed.." Yamaguchi said more quietly than before.
Hinata caught all of that, "Yamaguchi! I'm so sorry! I'll help you find it! Where did you see it last time?"

"I think it was when I—" Something snapped in the freckled boy's mind, "I REMEMBER!" "THANKS HINATA!" Yamaguchi said as he ran out the door.
Hinata locked the door and checked if anyone else was there, nobody was, so he undressed himself revealing stitched up scars, hickeys, bruises and painful cuts everywhere on his body, enough to make an average person throw up.

He change himself and ran out the door to practice.
-
"Ka~ge~ya~maaa~ " Hinata said, "Toss to me!" He said as he pointed toward himself.
Kageyama walked up to him and raised his hand,
"NO!"Hinata screamed as he slapped Kageyama's arm away.

That gained the attention of mostly everyone in the gym, including Tsukishima, who looked away and resumed his practice.
Kageyama froze and looked in shock at the baby figure standing in front of him.
"Sorry... Instinct." Hinata said slightly bowing as he was scared how angry the raven-hair would be,

Kageyama raised his hand again and touched Hinata's hair which made Hinata flinch and Kageyama removed a piece of leaf there was in the boy's orange hair.

"Hinata..." Said as Sugawara walked towards Hinata, "Are you okay?"
,
"Yeah, not everyone has instincts like that without a reason..." Daichi said after,
The team got a bit worried and suspicious.
"I'm okay! I'm used to the ball hitting me a lot.."
The gym went quiet,
"And I'm scared of.... KAGEYAMA!" Hinata said as he ran laughing.

The gym filled up with emotion and everyone's worries went away, except Kageyama, who witnessed the sunshine's terrified expression from front-seat.