5- Protect

3rd Person
POV

"Kageyama!" Hinata yelled as he ran to the familiar victim.
"Oh~ Here's the other freak!" The brown hair boy said letting go of Kageyama making the raven-hair fall down.

Hinata ran and tackled the brown haired boy,
Since the abused orange hair's father wanted him to be perfect at everything, he made Hinata practice combat.
You may be wondering, "why did Hinata not use his combat against his father?" Well, his father is a strong man. Very strong, in fact, he is one of the strongest in Japan.

Hinata punched the brown haired boy, making him gasp a bit for air,
Hinata had to punch a bit light, trying not to reveal his skills infront of the raven hair.
One of the boys, the blond hair grabbed Hinata trying to pull him off of the brown hair, but Hinata didn't move and continued hitting the brown hair.

The blue haired boy ran over to Kageyama and pulled out a blade and held it against Kageyama's neck.
"IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF SUBARU, YOU'LL REGRET IT, R*TARD!" Yelled the blue hair,
Kageyama lost consciousness, due to shock and lack of air.

"What?" Hinata said, getting off of the brown haired boy.
"HAHA! WEAK ASS!" The brown haired boy, now named Subaru yelled.
"GOOD WAY TO GO, HAN!"
The blue haired boy, now named Han.
"You couldn't even get a damn shrimp off of me, Rio..." said Subaru as he got up.
The blond hair, now named Rio.