11- Clean

3rd Person
POV

Hinata woke up, sore, aching, unable to move an inch, laying on his back.
He opened his mouth for air, but that just pained his jaw.
He tried moving his head, which he eventually did to look at the clock.
'6:41 AM' the clock read.

Hinata chuckled, 'how did I wake up after everything? I should be dead.'
His eyes were dull and lifeless.

He tried to move himself, placing himself on his elbow and eventually his hand, until he sat up on his bed.
He tried moving himself up, but failed.
His back and lower back, heck, his whole body hurt like hell!

Tears fell down his cheeks as he tried to get up.
All this pain was something he was unable to handle.
But, he had to.

-

He slowly limped his way over to the wall, grabbing it for assistance.
"Aaah..." he sighed, painfully.
His voice was hoarse. Crying and screaming all night would obviously making it bad, but it was worse than expected.
His throat seemed really dry and painful and it stung.

-

Hinata went to the bathroom and took out mouthwash,
He first gurgled water in his mouth to clean the inside and then took in mouth wash and gurgled to spit it out.
Then he gurgled again.
He eventually looked into the mirror.

Bruises, cuts were all over his face.
Hickeys on his neck,
Bruises and cuts on his torso, legs, everywhere.
There wasn't a single clean place,
Hickeys were everywhere.
His father did him extra dirty that day.

-

He cleaned himself painfully, trying to get everything out of his system,
including the liquid inside of him and on him.

He cried more.
"Why me!?" He Yelled to himself.

-

Hinata put on his school uniform, that was clean, because his father took it off before everything happened.
He then walked over to the bathroom and put on makeup to conceal the hickeys, scars, cuts, bruises, basically everything making his face ugly. He pulled up his pants and put makeup on the bruises and scars on his legs, just for volleyball practice.
He pulled up his sleeve and covered those scars.
He looked up in the mirror only to find himself with no scars, that were covered with makeup, but eyebags and puffy eyes, he quickly applied makeup for the eyebags. Leaving the puffy eyes alone, to make an excuse for allergies.
He looked normal. Normal, nothing happened, he was happy.
He checked the time,
'7:47', He was used to cleaning himself so he was quick.

He took a final glance at his reflection and faked a smile.
Fake.
He thought.

He ran off, in pain, but hiding it, and rode his bike to school.