Forty.

__________________________________
YoungBoy Jr. 🤔👶🏾

Talk me down...I wanna binge on this ice cream

Cmon man....Uk das gon set u 10 steps back 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ik but I need some comfort food 😣

Send ya addy I'll pull up with somn suitable
__________________________________

Sema dropped her location and with that, Darius was on his way over with a healthier snack choice.

It had been about 1-2 months since Sema had to let Dave go and to say that she wasn't taking it well would be an understatement. Any little reminder of Dave set her tears off. She was coping some by continuing her workouts with Darius though.

About thirty minutes had passed when Sema got a text from Darius saying that he was outside. As soon as she opened the door, Darius was standing there holding a bag of beef jerky, a jar of pickles, and some cheese snacks. A big cheesy smile spread on Sema's face.

"Come through, snack man," Sema joked.

"Snack man, snack man, yeah that's me!" Sema opened the door wider, giving him enough room to walk in.

"Ya house real nice, lil mama. I thought a nigga had the wrong house for a minute." Darius looked around her house in admiration. Everything was nicely decorated and in order, not that he thought it would be anything less with Sema. The two made their way over the the sectional and took a seat across from each other.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not little and I'm not ya mama for that matter, even though I could be ."

"Okay, well you got a nice house then, big mama."

Sema sucked her teeth and crossed her arms. "Really? Now you gon' call me fat?"

"Nah, never. That's rude as fuck and plus you nowhere near fat. You thick as fuck, and stop callin' yaself old. You like ten years older than me. And did I mention you thick as fuck?"

Sema playfully rolled her eyes. "That was the second time actually."

"Yes, so it must be true. Everything I say the truth."

"Oh, so that what you say to these little girls?" Sema smirked.

"Ain't no lil girls. I don't why you got me pegged as a fuck nigga cause that ain't me babygirl," he told her causing her to roll her eyes.

"So what kind of nigga are you Darius? Y'all all about the same."

He had to take a moment and chuckle before giving his response before he ended up going off on her.

"I'm the type of nigga you obviously ain't been around, since you here— nigga-less. I'm the type of nigga to be down for his girl, loyal, supportive. The type of nigga who don't rough women up and call em' bitches. I'm the type nigga that doesn't give up easy; the type with a good head on his shoulders; the type who don't judge somebody when they don't even know em; the type you can't be used to since you made that "y'all all the same" statement."

"You don't know me either me to tell me anything about niggas I've had. I've been nothing but good to the men that have been in my life. Yes, I may have done little stuff here and there, but I correct my wrongs. It's them that do messed up shit to me! I always end up with the short stick!" By now Sema's chest was heaving up down. He had gotten her heated. Darius sat up some and got right in her face.