Thirty-Six.

"I- I gotta go," Zoe hurriedly put on her shoes and coat and exited Dave's apartment, leaving Dave sitting there dumbfounded.

She hadn't meant to kiss him but after a couple drinks, liquid courage convinced her to.

Dave honestly was shocked. Yes, they had been spending alot of time together, but in all of that time he had only looked at her as a friend. He loved Sema and he missed her like hell.

His eyes shifted to his erection and he rubbed his hand down his face. He had to be attracted to Zoe though... right? She had him hard as a brick.

He grabbed his phone and sent a text to her.

📲 Zoe: U didn't have to leave Z. Come back

Zoe: That was so stupid of me smh. I think its the liquor though lol

📲 Zoe: On me its good ma. Just come back

Zoe: Let me sober up some. Ill be back D

📲 Zoe: bet

Dave put his attention back on his erected member and sighed. Maybe that was due to the liquor too. He just decided to put Palmalina to work so that wouldn't be an issue when Zoe came back.

In about half an hour, he heard a knock on his door.

"Open," he yelled from the couch, not taking his eyes off the TV. In walked Zoe, now dressed in an oversized sweater and two times too big sweatpants. She locked the door behind herself before joining him on the sofa. Out of his peripheral he glimpsed what she had on, which caused him to chuckle.

"Fuck you wearin' Z?" He questioned, now examining her weird outfit choice.

"Something comfortable," she replied with a smile. "There you go hating already."

"I could never be a hater. You just look...hot," he laughed some more. "You know I keep the heat high as fuck over here. And I'm bouta light one. Yo lil ass gone fall out."

"I'm quite comfortable actually. Just peachy," she retorted, putting on a fake smile and crossing her legs.

"If you say so, shorty," he shrugged and picked up a lighter and pre rolled blunt from his coffee table. "You gone partake tonight, or you still scary?"

"Nobody scared," she denied in her high pitched tone, a tone that came out when she was lying.

"There go that elmo voice. Lying ass," he chuckled, placing the blunt to his lips and taking a drag.

"I'm not lying," she defended, the tone slipping out once more. She cleared her throat before she continued to speak. "I actually indulged in enough tonight already, but thank you."

Dave just shrugged and continued taking drags from the blunt. Zoe examined the boxes of pre-rolled blunts that were left on the coffee table.

"Why the hell do you have so many?" She questioned. "Ain't no way you smoke this much, D. And what are all these labels?"

"Different strains. I thought you knew that but I forgot you a little goodie goodie."

"I forgot you're a weed connoisseur, and yes I am. Being a goodie goodie is greatie greatie."

They both shared a look before they bursted with laughter.

"Yo, you a corny ass girl," he told her through his laughter. "You wasn't a goodie earlier when you got drunk and kissed me though."

Zoe couldn't stop her cheeks from heating up. "That was actually corruption on your behalf. Now I know not to drink with you anymore. I am sorry about that though. We have a strictly friend boundary and I crossed it. I know you weren't feeling it and I'm really sorry."