32

*Indigo

Dawn and I have been getting close these last couple of weeks. At first I thought we wasn't going to get far but she's a cool chick. We are going on a lil vacay this weekend and I decided to invite Dawn.

Amari and I really haven't talk about us since the last time, 2 months ago. My memory of her hasn't made any appearance. I sometimes think it's a sign like it telling us to move on. Even tho I feel a shock through my body every time she touches me, my mind just not there. She's been hanging around this other stud. They look interested in each other. Something in me don't want them to get close but who am I when I'm getting close with someone else. Multiple times a day I catch myself thinking about her and me wanting to remember her. From pictures and videos of us I can tell we were happy, but I just can't remember.

Well enough of that, I'm excited about the trip. I can get things off my mind and just relax. Currently I'm at home sitting on the couch bored because Dawn is at work everybody else is doing their own thing. So I stuck doing nothing. I decided to watch a movie cuz why not. I started watching The Roommate, in the middle of the movie it was a knock on the door. I paused the movie, walked up to the door, look through the peephole and see T. I opened the door.

"Hola nigga..." I said making her laugh

"Wassup..." she said walking in

"Nothing was bored so I started watching The roommate..." I said as I closed the door and went to sit back on the couch

"I ain't seen that movie in a long time..." T said now sitting

"Yeah, it must just got out on Netflix cuz this my first time seeing it on there..." I said

"Nigga I'm just ready for this vacay because it's going to be well needed..." T said

"I'm saying..." I said agreeing

"You been shopping yet??" She asked I shook my head NO

"Me either, wanna go to the mall??" She asked looking at me

"Shit why not, but let me put on some more pants..." I said going upstairs

I took off my gym shorts, then I put on some gray sweats, some slides, sprayed a lil cologne then I grabbed what I needed then headed downstairs.

"I'm ready..." I said hitting the last stair

T hopped up grabbed her keys and we headed out. I locked my doors and I hopped on the passenger side. She turned on some music and we listened to music and was just vibing until we got to the mall.
We parked the car and headed inside.

"What's first??" I asked looking at T

"Ummm Clothes..." we both said looking at each other

We walked to the escalator and rode to the 2nd floor. We went into different stores getting clothes. We brought jeans, button down shirts, regular tees, swimming shorts and other things. Next was shoes, we went into 5 different shoes stores but we only got 2 pair of shoes each. After that we shopped a little more before I got hungry.

"Let's go to the food court..." I said

"Okay..." T said typing away on her phone

We rode the escalator back down and walked to the food court. When we made it down I could've sworn I seen Amari leaving out the door.

"Was that Mari??" T asked looking at the door

"Looked like it..." I said looking to see what I had a taste for

"Ooooo wings!!" I said walking to the line

I waited in line until it was my turn. I ordered a 15 piece mild with loaded fries and strawberry lemonade. After T ordered her food, we decided to eat here instead of going home then eat. I opened my food and dived in.

"You and Mari order the same thing when y'all come here but instead of a 15 piece she get a 10 piece..." T said eating her food

"Well I know she got a good taste in food cuz these wings slaps..." I said eating some fries

"Have y'all talked again since the last time??" T asked looking at me

"Nah we haven't, but I think she's interested in that stud she hangs around..." I said eating another wing

"I doubt it. They prolly act like it, but they're nothing more than friends..." T said eating her wings

"Well we'll see..." I said drink some lemonade

"So how's you and Dawn??" She asked

"We are good, she turned out to be a very cool person, and she's very cool to be around..." I said and T nodded

We talked more until we were done eating. We fixed our table, threw the empty plates in the trash. Then, we headed to the car. T dropped me off at home and headed home cuz her girlfriend was off work. I went in the house, I was watching movies for like 2 hours before Dawn called to come over. I went to shower and then she came. We watched movies, ate snacks, then we started playing the game. At first I was winning then she started whooping my ass. We stopped playing that and went back to movies until we fell asleep.