13

*Indigo
~ a week later

Lately I've been feeling very shitty about what I did to Amari. Granted I shouldn't have came at her like that. I should've came open minded and let her explain, but I let mom hype me up and I came reckless. I just still can't believe I put my fucking hands on her. I would never put my hands on a woman unless I have a reason and that was not a pretty good reason. I was upset and I was not myself. I want to call her and apologize but I'm sure she don't wanna talk to me or even see me. I've been talking to T but I can tell she's upset with me. Today is the day the movers are coming to get Amari things.
I walked downstairs because there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and seen it was the movers, I opened the door and let them in.

"Upstairs door to the left..." I said telling them where to go

"Only her clothes and things no furniture..." I said looking at them

"She informed us already Miss??" He looked at me

"Cotton..." I said going to the kitchen

They went into the room and started bring down her clothes, jewelry, wigs, hair products, and hygiene things. She had a lot of shit. Within a hour in a half they were done. I went into the room to check and see did they get everything. When I walked in all I could still smell her. VANILLA!!
I looked around, it seems like they had gotten everything. I started walking out but there was a little box on the drawer. I grabbed the box and opened it and there was a ring. This ring looked hella nice, I took it out the box and looked at it. The ring read Always, I love you ~Papa on the band part.
I called T, she answered in the third ring

"Hello??" T answered the phone

"T, tell Amari she left her ring here on the dresser in the guest room??" I said

"She know, she sent it back..." she said

"Sent it back to who and why??" I asked

"Sent it back to you and she felt it wasn't a use of having her keeping it..." T said

"Why??" I asked

"Because the promise that came with the ring wasn't fully kept and she's done sooo..." T said

"Oh..." I said looking down at the ring
"Well I'll talk to you later..." I said before hanging up

I put the ring back into the box and went into my room and put it in my drawer.
Mom has been very distant since what happened at T's house. It's weird because usually she'll be here, calling me to check on me. But I haven't heard from her. I decided to call her.

"Hello..." she answered

"Hey mom, I haven't talked or seen you in about a week..." I said

"Mommy has been busy..." she said moving around
Background was hella loud.

"Where are you??" I asked going back downstairs

"At the grocery store..." she said

"You cooking today??" I asked cuz she ain't told me nothing

"Yeah, you want some??" She asked

"Of course..." I said in a duhh tone

"Well I'll bring it when I'm done cooking..." she said

"Well okay..." I said before hanging up

I hate how bored and quiet my house it now.
I went into the front room and basically had a movie night until mom brought my food. She stayed for a while but then she looked like she was in a rush.

I've been trying to log into my old iCloud but I forgot my password. I've been trying all the passwords I knew but they don't work so I don't know. I made a new one until I find out my password to my old one.
I ate my food, showered and that's when I called it a night.