CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. WARNING

A grand ship was sailing at the Sea of Netherland. Men wearing armours were on the deck as they went about to perform their duties standing on guard while studying the mood of the sea. The commander of these crew was a middle aged man. Although he was old his face looked younger. With a serene face he gazed out at the endless sea horizon that ran along the infamous continent up front.

"General, we will be there in an hour." A soldier reported to him.

He let out a sigh. "Good. The earlier the better." He still had a strange expression on his face.

The soldier saluted him and left.

There was another person standing beside him. It was a beautiful young girl. And surprisingly she had a face very similar to that of this man addressed as general. She smacked him on his hand.

"Don't be so serious. Just relax. We will be there very soon." She said.

"Well, i know that. I just hope that brat is not causing an uproar going behind the backs of the sun royalty. He has been more than we could bear ever since he woke up." The general sighed. Then he added. "Though the core of his attitude has not changed at all."

She laughed at him. "Well. The prince sure has been behaving very strangely ever since he woke up but just like you have said, his core attitude has not changed a bit. However i bet he knows that he cannot easily cause something in that palace given that he knows how powerful that empire is. So don't worry brother Adulle. That idiot won't do anything stupid in open."

With a sigh. "I hope so. Infact i pray so."

While at the sun palace the two attendants that came with their crown prince at his command were stupefied at their prince's decision. Their eyes were bulging out in disbelief.

Shand raised his eyebrow at them. "Why the ugly face?"

"Cro...crown prince, does your highness even know what you are saying?"

"Of course i do, you idiot! Do you want me to repeat it again?"

"No! My prince, the walls can have ears. Please do not speak of such outrageous things, specially not in a foreign country."

"Yes your highness. We heard it loud and clear. Please do not bother to repeat those sentences again."

The two did not knew whether their prince was joking or being serious but when Shand did not pursue the matter they let out a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat off their foreheads. If someone were to overheard the words spoken by their price, a war could breakout.

Shand was seated on a chair comfortably. He put the tea cup down on the table and began walking towards the door. The two attendants followed behind him. Without looking back at them he spoke. "Its time to greet them for one last time."

His words once again shook the two but this time they were extremely relieved to hear him say that. They were even smiling secretly in their hearts for being with him had been mentally tiring them out. Thank god their prince was coming back to right sanity.

Too bad they were wrong.

"Prince shand has come to bid farewell to crown prince Satatra." He smiled at him. Because he had intruded  the dragon palace a few guards were wary against his presence as he had ignored their warning, refusing their advise to wait until the guards seek the permission of their prince.

Satatra slanted his eyes at him. Giving off a fierce look in his single piece garment he let out a contemptuous laugh. "It seems the crown prince is rude unlike his words of good will. I hope prince shand is aware of the consequences of such undignified and rough actions, no?"

Shaking his hands in refusal, "Oh no! You misunderstood me prince Satatra. Infact i was thinking of leaving without meeting you given that we have some animosity between us. But oh, as a man of fair conscience, i couldn't just leave less i be tormented by how unfair i have been."

Prince Satatra stared at him with a strange look. He gave the guards a look and they all went away understanding his gaze's meaning. "Speak."

Prince Shand beamed at him with his warmest smile. "Juts wanted to warn you not to be so leisure with your time spending it with your little butterfly." Gazing at the closed door he made a casual remark. "Ah...and also. Three months. We shall meet again after three months as the special envoy of each other's empire. So i hope you will prepare for the wonderful event in the near future."

Satatra was surprised at his words. His eyes fluctuated a bit. He glared at him. "How bold the prince is. Declaring his plan of war, do you mean it?" Although he knew he still asked to confirm it.

But the other person did not reply. He turned around ready to leave. And as he walked away he casually replied. "This one has never joked about such matters. Well then. Good bye." Staring at the royal guard approaching the dragon palace he smiled as he knew they were here. "My ride is finally here." Saying so he looked at his two attendants. They flinched at his staring eyes, sweating heavily as they averted their eyes from him.
Paying their respects to Prince Satatra they immediately left the dragon palace.

While the mighty crown prince stared at that man's leaving back. Wearing a very complicated face he was lost in thought. Until the person inside perked his head from behind the door.

"That's the bad news guy from back then. What kind of person is he exactly?"

Satatra shifted his eyes to his enchanting lover. Touching his cheeks he rubbed them softly as he replied. "A terrifying man with a terrifying instinct." He let out a slight smile. Aaron was not flinching at his touch anymore. His happiness was more than he could bare. Very soon he will be able to do more touching than this.
And while he was having such thoughts his lover was unaware and very oblivious to his boiling desires.

While at the grand entrance of the sun palace the people who were there to collect their prince with an army were shocked to find him initiating to leave on his own. Even the batch of soldiers that were brought along for the purpose of collecting him in case force was needed was unnecessary this time. They all had a stupefied expression when Prince Shand willingly suggested they leave right away.
A kind of suspicious forbidding feeling arose in the general's heart. But his suspicion was cut off by the prince's elegant smile.

"Oh right. We have a special guest member to collect on our way back to our ride." He ambiguously added. Giving his accompanying attendant a look they readily left the sun palace.

General Adulle couldn't refrain from asking him. "My prince, what kind of special guest is it?"

With a beaming smile, "A descending goddess like beauty living amongst the mortals on land, a one of a kind heavenly nymph." He was truly ecstatic he came across such a wonderful harvest. With defying looks like that he was sure that beauty was not just some minor character. That person at best, could be someone of great importance. A blade he can wield in the near future.

A war is coming....hehe!

The next day Hitomu learnt of the emperor reaper's departure. He already had speculations that he might leave very soon but he had left earlier than he had expected him to. The addition of a formidable, new villain. Thinking of the villain, Zarad was still not out of his secluded cultivation.

"He should have met that person by now." He thought to himself. "The person who will steal his heart. If so the truth about his mother's death will also be uncovered."

The image of blood splattering flashed in his mind.

Then......the king will die.......and with his death the turmoil of the empire will begin...........The once seclusive first prince will take the form of the devil to murder the king.....hence after he will drown deeper and deeper, sinking into his bloodthirst for revenge as he loose himself to the stench of blood covering his hands. This stage, will be the very first leap towards the story's major plot developments.