CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. A STRANGE MAN.

Inside the beautiful garden of the dragon palace a figure in yellow robes was sitting amidst the blooming flowers, enjoying the sweet aroma, his fair jade skin shinning at the touch of the morning sunlight. The flowing yellow robes with white and yellow print of blossoms contrasted with his unearthly appearance complimented him very well. Even without a flowing long hair he was still a total beauty. Deep blue eyes stared at his unique greenish brown hair from a distance. The person reflected in his eyes lifted his hands touching the supple petals of the flowers. A butterfly immediately landed on his palm. He chuckled.
What a sight! No matter how many times he saw him every second and minute he was even more intoxicating to him. Without speaking a word he walked towards him.

"Aaron. So you were here."

The latter glanced at him, frowned his brows a bit but after a second he looked away and instead went back to admiring the nature around him. Prince Satatra did not mind him at all. Over these days he made no attempt to sexually touch him and in keeping his promise the latter was more relaxed around him. Before he would flinch, frown and be offensive at his presence but now it had come down to a single frown. As for what the prince felt, he was agonized and happy at the same time as he was burning with the urge to touch him. Even now he was fighting against the temptation to kiss him right on the spot.
No. No. Calm down. Calm down. As if trying to regain his conscience he closed his eyes and kept silent for a few seconds.
Surprisingly right when he was doing this his honey brown orbs stared at him for a few seconds before moving away.
His green hair was very unique. He had noticed it the first time they met. This man before him had a very masculine profile. And his face was very handsome as well. Aaron could not deny that this man would be an emperor generation if this place was his modern world. He had experienced it, the depth of those deep blue eyes. When he gazed down at him seated on his white horse, staring at him with curiosity and affection, he realised in an instant this man was dangerous. Specially to him.

He was hundred percent sure he would get raped by him.

But surprisingly he promised not to touch him in any way and even kept his promise. This point, although the prince did not knew, had earned him a new impression in Aaron's eyes. Even the person himself had yet to realize it.

"What are you thinking about?" Satatra could not help but ask when he noticed the lost expression on his man's face.

Of you. Hell he would say that.

"I heard someone got executed. An innocent i suppose. Is it true?" The disdain in his voice was clear as water.

He replied. "Yes. It is true. An innocent was executed unjustly."

"Then why did you not stop it? You are the crown prince aren't you?"

At this question even he was surprised. The pig heads were intent to have him executed while the eccentric ones objected against them and amidst all that his father, the king suddenly gave out the verdict of execution to be instigated the very next day. It was as if it was already set on his mind. Even with the intervention of Revard, Eustin and Hevel and even himself did not change his mind. While that strange youth who was being dumped into the hands of death in a very early age looked so carefree, wearing no hint of fear in his eyes. It was something he had never seen before.

"The person." He spoke. "Was inviting death upon himself. His will, i believe."

"....." Aaron was speechless. Was death really that desirable?

"Do you like ocean?" Satatra suddenly asked him.

Switching topic? Fine with me. "Who wouldn't love it?"

"Tomorrow." Rearranging his yellow robe he sat down near him. "We will leave tomorrow."

Aaron was in disbelief. "The ocean?"

"Hm. I am taking you there. The view will get more better with you."

He raised his brow at him. But his honey brown eyes were gleaming with joy and anticipation. And seeing this Satatra laughed.

"That happy?"

Ahem. Clearing his throat he yanked him with his left eye. "Don't you have your princely duties?"

"Important ones will be done by morning. And the rest, my personal assistant will handle. He is my best decoy." It was convenient for him as long as he took on his place until they return.

Aaron sighed in silence. Well it was all good for him.

"I want to ride a horse all the way there."

"Sure."

"I want to ride alone."

"No."

"Why?"

"There is no point if you don't ride with me."

"Fuck you."

"....."

The two figures continued with their little argument and of course it ended with the pompous Aaron cursing the crown prince.

While around this same time a man a certain prince was looking for was standing inside the forest looking out towards a group of children who were playing together accompanied by some elderly people.

The nerve of this man was really something.
Sneaking out when he was already declared death in public.