Charlettoown

After the plane had landed Canada and Prussia took a taxi to a small town house in Charlettown where they were given a 2019 chevy impala to use for their trip. Finding that they were still not tired they decided to drive into down town Charlettown. The city was a lot different than those in BC. It had a very European feel to it. Many of the houses were all different colours while the stores were all connected by a white brick road. The town was bustling with people all dressed in sunny clothing. Everyone seemed so happy and different from the world around them.

"Do you wanna grab a bite in one of the stores?" Canada asked.

"Kinda, it's hard to decide which though, they are all so shiny." The Prussian stared at the buildings in awe.

"Well how about this, let's get something to go then walk down to the pier?" Canada suggested.

"Yeah." Gil agreed. "I dont wanna miss out, plus it's already getting dark."

"Mhm, and it would be nice to not have to sit down after a five hour flight." Matthew agreed.

   They stopped at a small resteraunt ordering a few sandwiches and fries Togo. When they finally got their order they began to walk the festive streets of the beautiful town. They admired the buildings, took pictures of the landmarks and as the sunset arrived they appeared at the docks. Strung lights hung over the water illuminating it's dark depth. It seemed as if fireflies flew under the water following eachother in curved lines. Matthew took in a deep breath before exhaling. Though cold, the ocean side was always a very nostalgic and calming place for him. Though it was true he had seen many horrifying things on the banks and with in the depths as any country of his age had. These memories never disrupted what he felt for the ocean. It seemed it was the same for the Prussian as he knelt down brushing his hands through the freezing water.

"Hmm. I always miss this." He voiced their thoughts.

"Yes, something about it is so framiliar. Like home." He sighed. "America and I always begged Britain to go to the beach. But being from an island he didn't care much for it, guess after years of being a pirate you start to hate the water."

"We were all pirates once." Prussia chuckled. "Shouldn't let that affect.... This."

   They walked along the dock till they reached the end. There they leaned against the wooden beams that held the dock in place. Prussia swooped behind Canada taking the boy in his arms. He gave him a light peck on the neck nuzzling into his tall shoulder.

"Hey Canada." He muttered through his sweater.

"Yeah?" The blond looked over his shoulder to the other males snowy locks. He reached out a hand to pet his hair feeling the feathery strands through his fingers. "What's up?"

"I learned a pick up line recently." He offered. "Can I try it out."

    Matthew chuckled turning around to face his partner holding back his laughter at what the man may say. "Alright." He agreed.

"Ok here it goes. Hey Canada I can sing you my ABC's." He hesitated briefly to give Canada a brow wiggle. "I'll give you an A because you're Awesome. A B because you're Beautiful. A C because you're Confident........ And I'll give you this D because you Deserve it."

   Both Canada and Prussia fell over themselves as they began to laugh in shock at the last part of the pickup line.

"Who taught you that?!" Canada screeched trying to breath.

"I saw it in a video!" Prussia admitted. "I didn't think you'd react like this!"

"Oh gosh, I love it, jesus." Canada got himself together and looked back at Prussia. "But you better keep that promise." He pointed out.

"Heh, to give you the D?" The silverette joked.

"Mhm." The younger male nodded.

   Prussia's face lit up as he gave him a light shove. "Well you do deserve it." He teased.

"Well then, maybe we should skip the romance and head back to the house?" Matthew said pulling up every inch of confidence he had.

   Prussia placed a finger under Canada chin gently lifting it up to give him a simple yet lasting kiss. He looked into his eyes not breaking contact as he swung their hips side to side playfully.

"No dice." He smiled.

"None?" Mattie pouted.

"Well maybe one. But you're not getting it so easily. I want to enjoy you for just a little longer." He moved his right hand over the Canadians hip taking his hand in his left.

   Canada's soft freckled cheaks glowed as his heart fluttered. He rested his face over Prussias shoulder as they slowly dance under the golden lights of the docks.