Confession Time

Prussia and canada went back to the house after Prussia did not fall into the ocean.... He totally did. Prussia had gone to take a shower and get dressed, but not because he was wet or anything.

   Canada walked up the stairs to the bedroom where Prussia had gone to get changed. He carried two bottles of beer and knocked on the door.

"Hey come in." Prussia called.

   Canada walked in to see the Prussian still in his towel looking through his suit case.

"I don't know what to wear." He whined.

"Try your swim suit." The blond advised.

   Prussia cocked a brow and turned around to see the Canadian wearing his own swim suit holding the two beers in each hand. His golden curls were tied back and his glasses hung in his pocket.

"I thought maybe we could go down to the beach. The sun is starting to set. We can bring out some chairs." He explained his plan.

"Beers on the beach with the sunset, you little romancer." The silverette winked. "Are we going to skinny dip to?"

   Canada's cheeks burned and he turned around leaving the room. Prussia began to walk to chase him on to be surprised by the boy turning around.

"We'll see." He said before leaving again.

"Whelp.... I'm in trouble." Prussia gulped.

   Canada waited downstairs on the porch. He took a deep breath in and held his cooler close to him. He had been so brave to ask Prussia to the beach. Now he had to find a way to keep his courage. He sighed looking out at the water.

"What are you doing?"

   His soft violet eyes popped out and he jumped away from the railing.

"Hey!... You!... Hi, yeah, you." Canada said trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah me." He lifted the chairs in his arms. "Well? Where to?"

"Oh! There are stairs this way." He said leading the way.

   They walked down the stone steps to the sandy beach. Prussia set up the two chairs and canada placed the cooler in between them. Prussia sat down and got settled in. Canada joined him and they sat together watching the sun blend into the ocean like an oil painting. Prussia opened the cooler and reached in to grab two beers. He opened them with his bare hands and Canada stared impressed.

"How did you do that??"

"Old Prussian secret." He winked.

   He handed the Canadian the beer and he looked at it lost in thought. He looked over to the Prussian and became a bit serious.

"Prussia." Canada said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something kinda serious?"

   Prussia looked over at him a bit concerned.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to know, I mean I do get tourists in here quite often, but other countries other than America don't really visit me. So I was just wondering, why did you really come here?" He asked.

Prussia smiled and laid back. "I didn't expect that."

"Sorry, it's been on my mind."

"I've had a lot of fun these last few days." Prussia admitted. "A lot more then I have had in a while! With my bro being so busy we never get to do anything. So this has been a breath of fresh air."

"Thank you." Canada blushed. "But why me?"

"I'm no longer a country, I know that. My brother is afraid I will disappear. But I'm just happy to see him all grown up and taken care of. I mean, I've been around a long time." Prussia's Crimson eyes turned soft. "So I asked myself, how am I still here? So I looked it up to see if there was something keeping me here..... And I found you."

"Me?"

"Mhm, New Prussia."

Canada's face brightened. "You found New Prussia?"

"Yup. You've been keeping me
alive all this time, which totally makes sense because I am pretty great, but other then that, would you care to explain?" Prussia teased.

"Explain? Well I...." He paused and held his hands together. "I just didn't want to see you disappear. You mean a lot to my papa, and now you mean a lot to me. I know you aren't bad, you didn't deserve to just be swept under the rug like that."

   Prussia's eyes sparked, he sat up and held out a hand. Canada looked up with a curious gaze.

"Come on."

"Where?"

"Anywhere we want." He said adventurously.

   Canada took his hands and let a goofy excited grin cross his lips.

"And when I say anywhere, mean the ocean so we can skinny dip!" Prussia said excitedly.

   Prussia pulled the helpless Canadian to the water and they threw their trunks on the sand.

A Part Of Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें