♟Chapter 50♟

XANTHOS

XANTHOS

"I challenge you, Alpha Perino, for your position."

I heard gasps around me. A few whispers reached my ears like, "this has never happened in my life existence till today." Or "who was he?"

'Amazing! Let's kick his arse away from our and our love's life.' I heard Vlaxin holler in excitement; shocking me.

Draco stood there with an alarmed expression but soon turned into enthusiasm. "If that's what you wish for you, worthless dirt. So, be it. I'm going to enjoy killing you this way for sure."

"Spread," Draco commanded the crowd. They bowed their head and took light steps back. He built huge blue walls around us making a barrier between us and the outer crowd.

Vlaxin hit at my control over my body. I voluntarily slipped my control to him.

Though I wasn't provided with good sorcery power, I was surely given one hell of a strong soul. That's my demon, Vlaxin.

My back jerked a little before I felt black wings sprouting and landing beside me. Vlaxin roared ferociously and bared his elongated canines to Draco. My physique grew more muscular and tall because of my Demon being in control.

Draco smirked. "Are you going to rule alone without your Queen by your side?" Vlaxin growled. "A lonely, King without a Queen." Draco chuckled causing Vlaxin to almost lose his sanity but he stayed quiet.

"Speak something." Kathy tried ordering but Vlaxin didn't budge. I saw Kathy's eyes turning a light shade of green, indicating that she was going to use her compulsion on us. But, I knew that Vlaxin can't get into a person's compulsion capability. He's immune to it.

'Except for his love's compulsion power. He's not immune to that.' Luciano teased. He was giddy that our mate was alive.

'Luciano, we haven't yet fought the fucker and claimed our position.'

As soon as Luciano comprehended, he retracted back to my mind.

Vlaxin lifted his hand up and slapped Kathy harshly making Draco growl at him. I was sure Bella would have disagreed with this move of Vlaxin. But, all are equals in the world, right? Then why is it wrong when a boy slaps a girl but not when a girl slaps a boy?

Kathy winced and glowered at Vlaxin.

Draco tried tackling Vlaxin to the ground nevertheless he couldn't. He groaned in frustration and shifted into his silver furred wolf.