♟Chapter 36♟

BELLA

BELLA

"But how can we get out of this prison?" Clara asked biting her little to no nails.

I turned my gaze at Onyx who stood up from where he was sitting. I narrowed my eyes at him and raised an eyebrow. A small smirk formed on my lips.

"You're going to break your cell and then break ours." I know this idea would bring the attention of the guards towards us, but I wanted to see if this 'Alpha' had some brain or not. "I know you're strong and have big muscles underneath the hoodie you're wearing."

"What?! You can't be serious. This will only lead to deterioration of whatever you're planning."

"That's great, you've some brain of yours."

"Huh?" He breathed out in a tone of confusion.

"You didn't want to show your bravery here which I quite knew most of them would have done at your place."

Clara chuckled. "It isn't time to tease him, Bella. Let's do our work."

"I would be getting the attention of the guards." I pointed my thumb at Clara. "You would be using the spell to break the spell bounded around the gate of the cell."

"I would have done that if I would have known how to do it before." Clara rolled her eyes.

"You...don't know?" My plans were crashing down the river now.

She shook her head.

Onyx took out syringe-like stuff from his pocket. I glanced at it confusedly.

"What are--"

"These are the syringes that the 'authorities' used to give to this prison room to test all the creatures of it works on them or not. I would generally keep the one given to me in my pocket and take the syringe used by the person next to my cell." He turned his head to his right; indicating the person sleeping there. The cell I was in was the last compartment in the room. So, the only guy next 'door' was Onyx. He handed it over to me.

"What should I--"

"When you bring the attention of both the guards use one of the syringes below the creature's neck and another on his forehead."

"How--"

"As soon as you're done, they would start losing conscious. Take the key that is stuffed inside their armour's hook and open your lockup. Then pass it on to me and don't come out of the cell. When I open mine and slowly get out, follow me with masking any disturbance." Onyx finished telling his plan.