Chapter 45

Clytia looked at Nolam who was turning red, his head slightly tilted on the side.

“Excuse me?! I think I heard you wrong. You what?” He asked his brows furrowed.

“I met someone. I like that person a lot.” Clytia began.
She noticed that Nolam’s eyes were narrowed as he was standing up. She wanted him to understand that she was serious. So she looked straight into his eyes.

“If it’s a joke, it’s not funny Clytia.” He said his voice dark and deeper.

“I’m not joking Nolam. He was there for me when I needed comfort for the pain you had caused.”

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. When he opened his eyes, the hurt was evident.

“So you’re standing there, telling me … your husband! That you’re into another man! You got to be kidding me! Did you sleep with him?”

“No … not yet.”

Nolam spun, his hands on his face in a frustrated gesture. He took deep breaths in an attempt to remain calm.

“Who is he?” He said a controlled voice. “It was the guy I found here when I came, isn’t it?”

He wasn’t facing her. Clytia noticed how tense his posture was. His fists were clenched and his voice hollowed.

“I think you should leave Nolam.” She tried as she remained by the door, her arms around herself in a protective manner.

He said nothing for a while. Suddenly he yelled making her gasp. “Fuck!”

When he turned around, his lips were a thin line and his eyes were a burning volcano.

“Nolam! Calm down!”

“Come here!” he commanded.

“Nola…”

“Don’t fucking tell me to calm down!” He roared. “I said come here Clytia. Don’t make me repeat myself.”

She seemed hesitant. She took few steps towards him, nervous. When she was close enough, he closed the gap between them and grabbed a hand full of her hair. He tugged on her hair, forcing her to tilt her head upward.

“Don’t you love me anymore?” He seethed through gritted teeth, his other hand on her waist maintaining her still against his body.

At that moment, Clytia wanted nothing more than scream that she hated him.

But that wasn’t the truth.

The truth was that the tone he used, the strength emanating from him, his anger, all that was sending chills to her very core, creating a pull. She found the situation arousing. The wetness between her legs would be enough to assess the attraction.

“I do …” she whimpered. “I do love you.”

Nolam let a breath he didn’t know he was holding. His hands let her hair to cup her cheek as the one on her waist found its way around her neck. He felt her flinch, but she didn’t move when she realized he wasn’t applying any pressure.

“I can’t lose you Cly! I won’t lose you. Not over some punk. You’re mine as I am yours. I refuse to let you go. Ask me whatever you want. I’ll even crawl at your feet in front of the world if you want me to. But I’m not losing you. Ask me for anything.”

“Anything?” She asked.

“Anything!” He confirmed as he dropped his forehead against hers.
She reached for his hand around her neck.

“I’ll take you up on that later. For now, I want you to take me. Now!”

Nolam didn’t waste any time. He lifted her and dropped her on the couch while he settled between her legs. Clytia started to grind against his manhood, her eyes on him.

“Tread carefully honey.” His eyes were clenched shut as he was struggling to control himself.

Clytia wanted him, all of him, raw and hard.

She opened his zipper and pushed his pants as well as his underwear, freeing his hard and throbbing cock at the same time. He opened his eyes and looked at her as she was caressing the tip of his dick.

His resolve to go slow just disappeared with his beautiful temptress. He pushed her skirt upward and her underwear to the side and pushed inside of her until she sheathed him to the root.

She moaned in pleasure, relishing the delicious sensation. Nolam didn’t give her time to adjust. He started pounding, his hands on her thighs as she lost herself to him.

Her fingernails sank into his ass cheeks as he drove his cock inside her like a mad man.

It didn’t took her long to feel the pleasure growing and traveling throughout her body as a powerful orgasm shook her underneath him.

However, Nolam didn’t stop. He turned her on her knees and gripped her hips tight before slamming into her after tilting her pelvis up.

His strokes were deeper and stronger as he ground in and out of her. Clytia had missed that sensation, of being filled to the brim. She had to bite the cushions to swallow her screams of pleasure.

It was amazing.

It felt amazing.

They both cried out as he pushed her over the edge one more time while he reached his own release. He continued to roll his hips before falling on top of her. Leaving them both breathless.

He rolled back on the other side of her couch, dragging her with him.

She was now on top of him, her back against his chest. He kissed her shoulders and tightened his hold, a smile on his lips. He had his wife back.

Finally.