Chapter 11

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN RAPE AND MATURE CONTENT SKIP CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ

Jailyn's POV:

I saw him unbuckle his pants and take out his member and I wanted to cry I felt so gross and disgusted I close my eyes and turn my head slightly. He then slapped me and forced me to look at it. I kept my mouth shut tight, "open your fucking mouth before I put it somewhere else. " He yanked my hair backwards. I screamed in pain with that he shoved his member in my mouth making me gag. I tried to take it out of my mouth "Fucking suck you bitch and don't you even dare using your teeth if you know whats good for you" Tears started to spill from my eyes as he began moving my head and hump into my mouth not caring if I was gagging or on the verge of choking.

Each time I moved my head back or closed my eyes he would punch my face or use both of his hands to keep my head still I was crying as he used my mouth for his own pleasure. Then he came in my mouth how I hated it and wanted to spit on his face. "Let me see that slutty mouth of yours babygirl" I obeyed and open my mouth letting him see what he left in my mouth in the corner of my eyes I saw the fat pig jerking off. Skeleton man slapped me with his member telling me to swallow.. I obeyed crying lightly he then let go of my hair I stayed there crying lightly shaking and hugging myself.

Soon I was bent over the table I tried to get away but that got them angry so they both punched me and slapped my face and my rear. I started crying again they tied my hands behind my back with rope and gagged my mouth with a gag ball. The fat pig went first he used a knife to rip off my underwear and cut off my overalls leaving me only in my bra and shirt. I started crying harder when I felt his greasy rough hands on my hips. I was shaking my head viciously whimpering begging the heavens for him to stop but they never did. Then he forced himself inside me I muffledly screamed in pain which caused him to go harder and faster thinking I was enjoying it which was far from the truth. I felt so humiliated, disgusting, and lifeless after a bit I went numb to the pain I twitched and grimminced when I heard him say things like "So tight baby just for me, you like it rough don't you. Fucking slut for me awww what's wrong so quiet are we " I just stared at the wall with lifeless eyes hoping the torture would be over soon. He soon pulled out pulled up my shirt to expose my back and came I flinched and twitched in disgust hearing his grunts. Right after the skeleton man took his turn he took his time... He always did which was worse he would make me do it myself.... He would just stand there and watch me move myself he's hands would roam all over my body. He groped my breast and went harder and faster when he got impatient I just layed there tears just spilling from my eyes he would smack my rear grip on it causing me to whimper and cry more wanting to get away. When I would try to move away he would hit my head on the counter, pull on my hair roughly, start choking me to the point I almost passed out, and go harder. Soon he finished coming on my back as well. They pushed me onto the floor and their crusty feet would step on my face and would say "We own you bitch. Your our little cum dispenser got it. Your our little slut. " After they said that they flipped me over and did it again one using my hole and one using my mouth then they switched places. The whole time I stared at the wall or at the ceiling and endless tears falling from my eyes. They finally finished they untied me and laughed at how I flinched at everything and laughed how I was a weak b**ch that couldn't take sh*t and I curled up shaking violently chewing on my nails covering my body as best as I could and covered one ear with my hand. I don't hear anything everything just went blank I just see the men clean themselves up and high five each other.

I watched as they payed my father and how he smiled evilily as he counted the money and put it in his pocket. He then looked at me annoyingly and started to beat me kicking my stomach, stomping on my wrist and hands, and started hitting my rear with his belt leaving it purple and dark red.

After he was done he fixed his composure and his hair and said "This place better be cleaned in an hour and I want dinner made and if you fuck up don't think it will go good for you." He went out side of the house slamming the door. I flinched again and once I saw he left and heard his car drive off I starting sobbing and weeping curling up more on the floor with a pool of blood around my area and one near my face with my nose bleeding. My body was shivering and shaking I felt so weak but I knew it had to get up and clean or else I would be a goner.

Bad scene over⚠