Preference 25 :)

They find out you're an artsy person!

Also I'm sorry, but sniper is just an adorable cutie and I love with with all my heart. *ahem*

I tried to make this open to many different kinds of arts and crafts stuff; so not just drawing and painting. (Honestly, I don't even know how I'm supposed to interpret this)

But this idea is so cute lol.

Requested by NarratorMoonBlood !
(I almost forgot you mention you!)

Sorry I haven't been posting as often, but lately I've been feeling really drained. I think I'm slowly getting better, so hopefully I'll write the chapters faster :)

WARNINGS: none
——————————-

Scout:
When scout found out you were an artsy kinda-person, he was thrilled! Considering himself somewhat of an artist, he was ecstatic to find out he could do crafty and creative things with you!

Sometimes, one of you will incorporate little arts and crafts projects in your date-nights. It's a fun way to hang out and cool down for the both of you!

Sniper:
Sniper thought it was super cool that you were a artsy-crafty kinda person! When he watches you do your projects, you're reminded of those times in kindergarten; when a kid already knows how to make a paper airplane, and all the other kids treat them like a God.

You tried teaching him how to make something, but he accidentally managed to get glitter all over the camper. You weren't even using glitter!

Spy:
This Frenchman secretly loves when you show your creative, crafty side. He had known a long time before that you were that type of person (definitely not because he was snooping through your things), and was always secretly in love with that side of you.

He insists that everything you create should be presented in the house, for everyone to see! Once you tried making something that didn't turn out the way you wanted, so you casted it aside. The next morning, you saw that spy had placed your previously discarded project on his night-stand.

Soldier:
Soldier was absolutely, 100% positively delighted that you had a creative side! He loves showing off everything you make and create (even though it's embarrassing sometimes).

As a joke, you once made him a big, beautiful drawing of the American flag. He shed a few tears. That same drawing is now hung above your bed.

Engineer:
This tough cowboy was fascinated by your works! He proposed the idea of you two working together on projects, and you've been doing it ever since!

Working on projects together is something you two love doing, and it's really brought you two closer!

Pyro:
Pyro was in awe by your talents! Whoever you'd finish up a project, he'd clap his hands and stare at it for a reaaalllyyy long time. It gets kinda weird, but also very heart-warming!

He also likes to place your projects around the house too. But you quickly learned that you have to use less flammable materials for your next masterpiece.

Demo:
he was very, unexpectedly enthusiastic. You never thought he'd get that worked up. He started ranting about how amazingly perfect you were, and he didn't deserve you.

He was obviously 201% drunk. The next day when he was better (yes, after the hangover), he said he still loved your work just as much. He keeps a small doodle you made for him in his wallet.

Medic:
The doctor gasped and acted like an excited child. He was in such awe, he dropped whatever he was doing and demanded to see more of your works.

You were happy to see the amazement on his face whenever you showed a new project to him. When you show him things you made for him specifically, he always says, "Oh mein Gott, ich liebe dich."

Heavy:
Heavy laughed and said that your skill was amazing. Throughout the next few days, he started randomly popping up and asking, "When will you continue your projects?"

He was obviously waiting to ask you for his own piece of work. You messed with him for a few more days until finally creating an original masterpiece for him. He almost cried (with joy).
——————————————-

Whew, that took a few days! I don't know why I'm feeling so weird, but maybe it's just the amount of requests lol

My procrastination is already kicking in 😬

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!❤️❤️❤️