Chapter Fourteen.

Dun, dun, duuuunnnnn, the wait is FINALLY over, chapter 14th is finally here guys! And boy oh boy is it a long one! Anyways please please ignore and typos and whatnot, it's currently the middle of the night (like always) so ya girl didn't have enough time to proofread and edit so I'll come back to it later today, just wanted to get this bad boy up and running finally? Did you guys miss me? Because I sure as hell missed you guys! I hope you guys enjoy this emotional roller coaster, don't forget to vote & comment ❤️

-K.

Hailey's POV

I immediately want to jump out of the shower the second that I step in.

I am completely and utterly terrified of leaving Isaac and Silas alone, together.

I want to believe that my boyfriend will do the right thing, that he'll at least try to be a decent human being, not some ruthless jealous overprotective hot headed killer boyfriend, but let's be honest here, this is Isaac we're talking about.

I don't take longer than ten minutes in the shower for that same exact reason, I wash my body and only my body for n0w, washing my hair would just take up more time in the shower, plus I just washed it last night.

I shut the running water off and climb out of the shower. Reaching for one of my hanging towels behind the door I quickly dry my body on and slip into my clothes. I hang the damp towel up onto one of the hooks before unlocking the bathroom and stepping back out into the apartment.

The apartment is completely quiet when I open the bathroom door and that alone makes me nervous. I slowly poke my head out into the hallway and immediately spot Silas sitting at the kitchen table where I had left him, he's looking down at his phone like usual, I swear he was addicted to the darn thing.

I instantly sigh in relief to find him sitting in one piece, but there's still a problem here, where's Isaac?

I turn to look across from me, into my bedroom, my doors wide open, to find it empty, he's not in there either,

"Where did he go?" I ask Silas as I officially step out of my restroom.

I must've caught him off guard or something because he quickly flinches at the sound of my voice, dropping his phone onto the table.

"I'm sorry," I giggle, "I thought you heard me step out," I say, making my way back into the dining space.

He smiles and shakes his head but doesn't say anything, which is already odd for him. He turns to his right, pointing over his shoulder towards the living room, where I just so happen to find my boyfriend, but not before noticing a very faint red mark on Silas neck, which he didn't have before I went to shower.

Something happened between the two, I just know it.

I turn to look at my boyfriend, who just so happens to be sitting on our couch, his legs stretched out on top of our coffee table, our control in his hand as he finds something to watch, perfectly comfortable like if he were at home.

He turns in my direction and takes his feet off of our coffee table as he sits up. "Miss me?" He smirks.

"Why's it so quiet out here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He immediately begins to grin and shrugs his shoulders while shaking his head.

"How'd it go?" I asked, looking back and forth between both boys.

"Good," they both answer simultaneously.

I turn towards Silas and point at him, "what happened to your neck?"