Chapter Thirteen.

A/N: Tada!! The wait is finally over !! Lol

I'm so sorry that it's taken me like 29 years to update, I'm hoping that this extra long chapter will make up for all that time! & if it doesn't then oh well haha

Please ignore any errors or typos if you find them, I haven't had any time to edit the chapter, I promise I'll do that later when I get some free time. I just wanted to update really quick before I went to bed.

Anyways, I'm so sorry again 😂 I hope you guys do enjoy the chapter tho ❤️

-K.

Isaac's POV

Dion's instantly wrapping his hand around my arm, pulling me into him he growls, "What the fuck are they doing here?" There's a hint of concern at the back of his voice.

Dion and Hailey have created this type bond between them within this past year, a friendship, he now genuinely cared for her, worried about her, looked after her, even defended her from time to time when I would act like a dick, which quickly got annoying because if anyone can get away for telling me shit without me getting upset it was Dion...

"They're fucking dating," I quickly wrench my arm away from him, pointing over at Carmen who has her arm entwined with her best friend, my girlfriend, one of the biggest fucking smiles on her face. I turn to him, "of course she would come support him."

"Did she tell you she was coming here?" Dion asked.

I shake my head no while pulling my phone out. "All she said was that she was going out with Carmen," I say as I unlock my phone, going through my contacts until I'm dialing Milo's number.

Placing the phone next to my ear I listen to it ring until it's reaching his voicemail, "Cazzo!" I swear under my breath.

Shoving my phone away my hand instantly flies out to Cris's guy, I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him into me, he immediately looks worried.

"Sax's- you know him?" He nods his head rapidly. "Good, find him, bring him to me!"'

"W-What if he d-doesn't wanna come?" He stutters, I pull him in closer.

"Then make him."

He continues to nod his head and immediately takes off the second I release his shirt.

"This is not good, KP," Dion murmurs into my ear as he leans in.

"You think?" I retort, quickly looking over at him as I hear Cris chuckling on the opposite side of me.

"She really shouldn't be here," Cris implies, looking in the direction where Hailey is at.

No shit.

I instantly turn to look at Cris. "thank you captain obvious."

What the fuck is she doing here?

Why is she here?

I definitely needed to stay well hidden now, I really don't want Hailey to see me here, I don't want to have to explain myself.

I watch her walk deeper into the building, walking through small crowds of people her friends along her side. She's with her best friend Carmen, another girl who happens to be her roommate Olivia, and some guy.

Rather than keeping my eyes on my girlfriend and watching her every move, they're on this idiot instead. This dude is about Dion's height, definitely a bit older than every single one of us here, maybe around Milo's age. He walks behind the girls at first and then comes in between Hailey and Olivia, wrapping his arms around each one of them and jealousy quickly start to overcome me.