Chapter Thirty One.

Isaac's POV

Seeing my girlfriend get out of Rossi's hold instantly does something to me, it turns me on no doubt about it but it also makes me feel so proud of her, she's definitely not the same girl I met over a year ago.

It's crazy to think so much shit has happened between us in just one year, a crazy eventful life isn't something new to me, i'm use to the excitement, i'm used to the drama, the violence, nothing entirely surprises me anymore, but Hailey- her world completely changed when she got with me.

Don't get me wrong, mine has as well but hers definitely changed drastically, not just because of me though, but because of who her father was and who he worked for, which is my father. It definitely took all of us by surprise but I like to think that it was faith, even if hailey had crossed my path that day in the hallway we were destined to meet each other because of our fathers, she's definitely the one and I don't ever intend on letting her go, she's stuck with me regardless of what happens because I can promise you that I definitely won't let her be with anyone else, nope, not gonna happen.

She can't see it herself but she's grown so much and I absolutely adore her for it. It's like the more she continues to find herself the more i continue to fall in love with her, she gets even more and more amazing every single day.

Our relationship is definitely rocky right now with everything that's going on, with her hiding that shit about Liv's cousin, the whole Sax situation, Carmen, but my love for her definitely hasn't changed, it hasn't faded one bit, it only continues to grow.

I honestly didn't think that I was capable of feeling so much for some, caring for someone else more than I do myself, I didn't think I was capable of love and I'm sure as hell glad that she came into my life because she's definitely my saving grace.

Hailey's not the only person who's changed in this relationship though, I know I have as well and it definitely took some time to get used to all these different new feelings but I'm glad that she was able to mature me into who i am now.

She's growing, getting stronger and here I am losing a part of myself, getting softer, but in all the right places that matters I guess.

I still wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in someone like Silas Cayman, Ian Metcalf, anyone really that's affiliated with my girlfriend, especially someone like Milo Sax's if I find out that he's continuing to harass my girl, regardless of his relationship with Alfonzo.

I sigh softly to myself as I think of Alfonzo, wishing he could've been here still, wishing that he could've got that second chance with his mother, with us, but that's one of the downfalls about being in an organization, not everyday is given, anything can happen at any given day, which is why it's so important that Hailey learn how to defend herself now more than ever, I just wish I could've been the one out there training with her.

I push aside any deep thoughts as my girlfriend walks up to me with an overly exhausted tired smile on her face.

I quickly put a happy face on and smile, "hey little bad ass."

"Hi," she smiles softly walking into my arms as I wrap them around her and lean down to kiss her. She immediately pulls her face away and I'm instantly frowning at her sudden movement.

"I'm all sweaty and nasty," she explains.

I feel my lips tugs to the side, my smile growing even wider as I lean back down to kiss her, "I don't care." She's quick to kiss me back the second our lips connect with each other. "I know another way to get you even nastier and sweaty," I mumble against her lips.

Hailey instantly begins to giggle and is pulling away from me, "stop, your dads literally over there."

I look up behind her to find pops towards the back of the basement, his attention down on his phone in front of him as Andrei stands beside him, talking to him as pops occasionally nods his head.