15. Wild Kitty🦋

I lazily stretched out my arms and found a soft pillow within my reach

I lazily stretched out my arms and found a soft pillow within my reach. I pulled it towards me and hugged my chest. It was unusually quiet and peaceful and the light was dimmed. I was extremely comfortable and cosy wherever I was lying right that moment.

Hmmm...

I opened my eyes and for a few moments, I enjoyed the unfamiliar but warm and comfy bed. I closed my eyes to open them again and took a look at my luxurious surroundings. I had no idea where I was, but it was just like those places which I saw in some movies. Those elegant furnishings and rich taste at every corner of that room would make you orgasm in your mind.

A small vintage couch was placed next to the lofty glass window which was draped with beautiful light blue velvet curtains. One huge TV screen was attached to the wall just opposite from the king bed where I was relaxing right at that moment. Next to it was a majestic wall mirror which was coiled with little decorative lights artistically. A magnificent crystal chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. That room had a mild scent of oranges mixed with morning dew that filled the air.

But the most eye-catching attraction of that room was paintings. Several beautiful paintings decorated all the walls of that room elegantly.

Whoever the owner of that room really had a great taste in paintings.

I snapped my back to me and blinked a few times.

Where was I again?

I groaned and held my head to prevent a headache, which was killing me, to spread to the other parts of my body. I drowsily got up from my lying position to sit on the soft silver satin sheets of the bed and leaned back on the headrest. Wow, the headrest was so fluffy and thick velvet covered. I watched at the big glass window as the dim light was pouring through the closed curtain, signalling it was day time.

I tried to think hard about my situation.

Scattered pieces of memories from last night slowly started to attach with each other in my brain and made some pictures to make me remember about my last night.

Ron's birthday party...

Drinking...

Passing out...

Suddenly a horrible thought came into my mind to haunt me.

Oh my god!

What did I do last night?!

I quickly lifted up the quilt to check my clothes. I choked when I discovered that I was only wearing a loose, oversized unfamiliar white t-shirt, which was touching my knees and...

... my panty was on.

Thank god.

I felt a little relieved as I let out a shaky breath. I glanced at the bedside table to see, a glass of lime juice and two tablets of ibuprofen were already placed there. I assumed they were for me. Suddenly I felt very thirsty. I hadn't consumed any drinks since last night. I hesitated a little but gulped down those tablets anyway. The lime juice tasted divine, actually, it was just perfect for thirst-satisfaction and refreshment.