2. At Rustin Beach

Lopez, Quincy, and Alosa found themselves together circling the parking lot of the beach, just catching up on one another's life considering them plus Malcolm were more connected to each other than the rest of the group, years together wise.

Raven and Prius sat down viewing the ocean as the waves crashed to the shore. And Masslie and Malcolm walked along the sandy beach alone, talking, laughing, the two of them had always been close.

Malcolm turned his head to take a stare at Raven. "Has she ever mentioned me since grad?"

Masslie shrugged her shoulders, "Not anything nice," she grinned, "I didn't know you cared so much."

"I don't," Malcolm gave Masslie a side hug. He then kicked some sand toward her.

"Malcolm!" she giggled. Masslie scooped a handful of sand and threw it towards Malcolm, and it went on.

"Ugh. Look at him, his twentieth birthday and he still can't be mature," Raven glared at Malcolm and Masslie, envious. Prius jabbed Raven in the shoulder.

"You're the one who called it, you can't blame him for having fun with Masslie."

Raven gasped, "Omigosh. You don't think," she bit her lip. Prius looked straight into her eyes and then laughed at what Raven was implying.

"Hell no. Masslie and Malcolm more than friends? No way." Raven made a sigh of relief, but she couldn't help but feel jealous that Malcolm was getting along so well with someone that wasn't her.

Alosa cheered, "To be honest I didn't think you guys'd last this long. Over three years dating!" Quincy and Lopez kissed then Quincy cuddled in Lopez's arms. "It's just too cute! Honestly, after the whole thing with Fiona, I didn't think things would change."

Quincy bit her lip, not wanting the topic to continue, "Speaking of Fiona, where is she?"

Fiona Thresh sat in her SUV. With her Bluetooth. "No Margo! Plaid pink skirts is not what I asked for!" she shouted. "I said 'plain puffed skirts' get it right, or get a new job." Fiona went off the line and groaned. "No one in this industry cares anymore," she uttered.

Fiona pulled out a sketchbook from her purse. She flipped through pages and pages of her unknown designs. "Never gonna get discovered," she murmured to herself.

Alosa jumped in front of the SUV. Fiona yelped. "Alosa! Never do that," she clutched to her bag. Alosa chuckled and hopped in the car.

"Why aren't you with us? This is the most non illegal thing we've ever done," Alosa chirped. Fiona got back her breath and fixed her hair.

"Alosa. I am important to my work so I'd like to focus on it."

"How'd you get so important? You're not even twenty yet, and yet you keep saying you're an important part to the fashion world," Alosa made air quotes.

"I've told you. I'm Junior VP," Fiona stated with pride.

"I don't care if you're the president of the United States," Alosa implied. "We made a pact two years ago to hang out on our twentieth birthdays. And everyone's respecting that. And I honestly thought you'd mostly get that time together is needed," Alosa sighed, she walked out the car and slammed the door.

"Let's play truth or dare," Malcolm suggested. Him and Masslie were far from everyone else sitting around a tree log Masslie raised an eyebrow. "Come on," he pleaded.

"Alright," Masslie caved.

"Truth or dare?" Malcolm inquired.

"Truth," Masslie decided. Malcolm rubbed his chin sarcastically making Masslie laugh.