Thank You!

Well Guys! This has been a Awesome, AWESOME!  Time with you guys! Thanks for sticking with the story! I love you all! and I wanted to say this story wouldry and get a 't be what it is today without you guys!

Your support throughout this story was incredable! and I have some good news at the end of this litte "Thanks You Note" that you might like! anyways! I would like to thanks my readers and the people who made me covers throughout this story also! Your not just my readers, your my friends..

I really appriciate it guys! And I hate to end this story but it has to end at some point.. and this time feels right.. anyways! On to the good news!!

I'm writing a new ..Zombie story titled "Lifes Test" I have posted the summary and stuff so go add the story into your libray and get you notification when chapter one is posted because its getting edited now! anyways! Go add it! HURRY HURRY!!! Link in external link (I think) and ...

HERE!!: 

Here is a summary so you want to read it.

One Bite...One Scratch.. That is all it takes to end it all...

23 Year old Lachlan has it all, a perfect life, A home he owned since he was 17, a beautiful girlfriend, a perfect job, and a child on the way. But what happens when it is all ripped away from him? Join Lachlan in the search for survival against the walking dead. 

You don't know what you have, until it is all taken away.. This.. Is Life's test.

Anyways! I'm gonna go now! Bye!