Chapter 38 - There Is No Sanctuary

A/N: SORRY I NEVER UPDATED SATURDAY LIKE I PROMISED I WAS RUCHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A HUGE MIGRAINE I WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN, TURNS OUT I JUST MIGHT NEED GLASSES.. ANYWAYS HERE'S THE UPDATE I PROMISED :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Nick's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We have been walking for about twenty minutes seance the car stopped running.

I feel like I know this place "Terminus" I keep saying over and over in my head.

Terminus. I can''t pin point what i knew about this place, but i do know its bad.

~~
Time Skip
~~

Not many walkers interrupt our path on the tracks but when they do Mitchell just slices threw their head.

"Can we take a break?" Emily ask's.

"Sure" Mitchell says as we all walk to the side of the tracks and sit down.

Mitchell Walks over to Conner and they walk aside for a second. I wonder what they are talking about.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Mitchell's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After Emily ask's to take a break I walk over to Conner and ask to talk, he nods and follows me.

"Okay want to explain yourself now?" I ask him.

He tilts his head in question but comes to realization.

"Okay, So ever seance Colin got here I admit i was attracted to him, but it felt weird seance before the virus i only liked girls, so i never said anything, Until Colin told me he had a crush on me... I decided to tell him what I thought about him and... he asked me out, I thought about it and told him that we ca-" he gets cut off by a ear piercing scream in the distance.

My whole group looks at me, I nod.

We all run down the tracks towards the screams to find two little girls about five or six with guns in their hands killing walkers that surround them and a older woman about my age who is also trying to protect them.

I look around them to find the source of the scream.

Walkers feed on what looks like a little girl with blonde hair.

I take my katana out of its holder and run around the group of walkers slicing heads off.

My group fires their guns killing the herd.

I look at the woman who is only now realizing there are people helping her and the kids.

Her eyes bulge and she raises her gun at me.

And shoots.

I feel blood splatter on my cheek and look to find a walker drop dead behind me.

She saved me.

The woman and the little girls run to the girl who is covered in blood on the ground who is suffering.

The woman speaks "We have to end her suffering girls, just like i taught you. How about you guys go over with the nice man and his group while I put her down and end the suffering so she don't turn?" One of the little girls do so while the other looks at the woman.

"Ana... It should be me who puts Kaitlin down, I'm her sister"

When I hear the name Katelyn it makes me think back to Katelyn's death, I try to push it away.

"You sure Sasha?" Ana ask's. 

The little girls eyes fill with tears. "I'm Sure"

Ana backs away to me as I look to the other little girl by my side who's eyes are spilling tears.

I watch as Sasha grabs her gun from her back pocket and falls limp to her side.

Sasha raise's her gun to the little girl on the ground struggling for air.

"I Love You Sis, Say hi to Mom and Dad for me." Sasha says.

And pulls the trigger.

The bullet piercing the dead little girls head.

Sasha lets out a little scream of pain and drops the gun falling to the ground.

After a while my group joins me all side by side.

Ana, Sasha and the other little girls stand up.

Ana picks Sasha's gun up and hands it to Sasha who put it in her back pocket.

Ana wipes a tear on her face away and looks at me.

"So, Thanks for helping us" Ana says.

I nod.

The little girl who I don't know the name of tugs on Ana's shirt.

"Yes Kayla?" Ana says to Kayla.

"Can we join there group?" Kayla ask's Ana.

Ana looks at me.

"How many walkers have you killed?" I ask.

"To many to count" Ana says.

"How many people have you killed?" I Ask.

"Three" Ana Answers.

"Why?" i Ask.

"I Never had A Choice" Ana answers.

I think for a second.

"Welcome to our group Ana, Sasha, And Kayla" i say and smile as they walk to our group and join our side my side formation.

Today we found two kid warriors.

Now we have four.

"Do you guys know about Terminus?" I ask Ana and the kids.

Ana's eyes Bulge.

"Yes, We just escaped there. It isn't a 'Sanctuary' They eat people. You don't survive, It was me and my two teenage boys, we found a sign about Terminus and we went there, They locked us in a train car and after a day or so they came in and put a bullet in my kids head. I was crying for days. I found something in the corner of my train car and next time they opened the door they were bringing three little girls in, I stabbed the two people in the head killing them and it happened to be that they had weapons on them, I gave the girls guns and we ran, Hopped the fence not thinking what was behind us, we just ran. And we ended up here" Ana says finishing her story.

"So we don't o to Terminus? Cole asked me." 

I Think.

"No, We do." I say.

Anna and the girls look at me in horror.

My group looks confused.

"And End Them" I Finish.

Ana and the girls smirk along with my group.

I Continue to walk towards Terminus and the group follows in line like before.
~~
Time Skip
~~

"Another four days walk from here" I say according to the next sign.

And we just keep walking.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
A/N: I KINDA ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER! MAYBE IF WE GET 3+ VOTES I WILL WRITE ANOTHER! ANYWAYS LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS BELOW! BYEE!!

~Mitchell

Xoxox