Chapter 47 - Wendy

A/N: OKAY SO I'M SICK TODAY SO WHY NOT UPDATE? ANYWAYS! THIS IS JUST KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE MY FRIEND MADISON WHO HAS HELPED WITH THIS BOOK SEANCE THE BEGINNING IS WRITING A PART OF NEXT CHAPTER!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I stand outside by the doors of my apartment, watching everyone carrying all the supplies into the back of the army truck.

I watch as Cole loads some automatic guns and hands them to whoever is in line for one, everyone gets one for the trip, and a pistol also a melee of some sort.

I look over to the barbecue to see Madison packing some canned and dry goods into a large dufflebag, while laughing at baby Matt.

~~

Time Skip

~~

It's sundown now and we just finished handing everyone Their weapons, backpacks that consist of ammo, food, and water, some people were lucky enough to get a sleeping bag for their car and everyone in it.

I start to walk back to my apartment while letting out a yawn when I hear someone yell.

"Help! Help!" It sounded like a scream of horror.

I run to the scream without thinking, running like there is no tomorrow, everyone needs to make it to B.C, for the cure, to beat this world!

when I reach the source I see a Terminus survivor, Wendy, leaning over a old man, who looks like her father.

"What's wrong?" I ask out of breath.

"He-He just collapsed... He isn't breathing!" Wendy says.

I stay silent.

"Do Something!" Wendy screams.

Shakily I put my hand on top of the old mans heart, pumping, trying to pump it back to life.

No luck.

After awhile I stop and look at Wendy.

"He's Gone" I mutter.

Wendy's eyes fill with tears, slowly letting them fall one at a time."No Dad" She says in a whisper, her voice sounds like a ball is stuck in it as she tries not to cry.

She goes down and hugs her dad, making me reach for my gun just in case he turns. Silently I flip the safety off, and take my gun out of the holster and hold it behind my back.

Wendy pulls her father's lifeless body in a up-right position and holds him, snuggling her face into his neck.

I see the old man's hand twitch.

"Wendy Back Up, he is turning"

But she just tells me to shut up. "Put your gun back into yous holster, I know what I want" Wendy says in a serious tone.

I slip the gun into the holster, keeping the safety off, just in case.

Wendy moves her hair to the right away from her dad, I hear the growls of Wendy's father.

"Wendy" I warn her but she don't listen.

"I'll be with you soon daddy" Wendy says and my heart drops.

"Wendy please don't let him bite you! There's a cure! A Chance" I explain.

"I Want To Be With My Dad!" She hisses.

"Just, Let me" She says closing her eyes.

Wendy's fathers hands move to Wendy's shoulders.

"I'm Sorry" Wendy says to me looking me dead into the eyes that are filled with sadness.

Wendy's father pushes Wendy outward and back to him, sinking his teeth into her neck.

I watch as her eyes grow with pain, but she do not scream. I watch as Wendy's father pulls the flesh from her neck. I take my gun out and shoot, piercing a bullet into the back of the Walkers head.

Wendy falls to the ground, struggling for breath.

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"I wanted my dad to do it, not some other... monster " Wendy explains woozy for oxygen.

The gunshot drew most of the Survivors to this area.

Riley, Cole, and Nick rush to my side.

Cole sighs as he looks at the sight in front of him.

"Goodnight world" Wendy says letting go of her last breath. Dead, Wendy's head falls to the side.

I gun my gun to her head, so she don't turn.

I look away.

And I Pull The Trigger.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED BUT IT WENT PRETTY GOOD! ANYWAYS 3+ VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER TODAY?

~Mitchell

Xoxoxo