Chapter 11 - Happy Birthday

A/N: GUYS I THINK IM GETTING WRITERS BLOCK ITS VERY HARD TO WRITE THIS BOOK NOW SO I WILL BE ENDING IT SOON NOT YET THOUGH AND I WILL BE STARTING A NEW STORY IT WILL BE ABOUT A GAY MARRIAGE AND STUFF SOO HOW DO YOU WANT THIS BOOK TO END? COMMENT VOTE AND READ ON ALSO FOLLOW ME?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I'm the first one awake I'm sit up staring at the fog rolling in. i Wake madisown up and me and her go get a head start on the walkers up in the court threw the fence they all follow me and i stab them with my poker same with Madison, after getting them all we open the gate and when we enter were greeted by at least 50 walkers either way me and Madison instantly go back to back and start stabbing them with out machete were just about surrounded when Lindsey comes up and kills the walker that was about to take a chunk out of my arm i nod and we start mowing down the walkers. after about 2 hours of chopping were done. we go back to the field making sure to close the gate just in case and we head down to the camp site i see everyone awake and Kyle's cooking something on a propane barbecue with his 2 kids on his leg and his wife on his side. Today's June 5th... Mine and Austins birthday... i realize this and i run to Austin who's running around and i pick him up and scream "Happy birthday buddy!" he laughs and says "Happy birthday daddy" wow Austin is now 10... wow. everyone gets everything packed up and we head to the building everyone has a gun in there hands even Kyle's kids who learned from watching and there actually good at shooting. when we enter the building i see a dead guard and he turns to us and i stab him and take the keys and any weapon he had, same thing with the other guards,after clearing out a hall we decide to lock the doors and go to a room and sleep and set up our stuff, me and Austin go to sleep in a bed and we drift off to sleep.