Chapter 44 - Every Second

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS MONTHS INTO THE FUTURE OF TERMINUS BECAUSE IF I WANT EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN THE WAY I WANT IT TO IN CHAPTER 50 THIS NEEDS TO BE NOW! VIDEO TO THE SIDE IS OF TERMINUS THINGS :P

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I sit up from my bed and look to my right as Ally stirs in her sleep.

I lean in and kiss her on the forehead softly.

I tie my combat boots up and walk to the hook where my holster lies with my gun in it.

I stoped sleeping with my gun next to me in December, the winters were cold here but we pulled threw, Richard moved the crops indoors so we had food all winter.

I strap my holster in and put on my coat, zipping it up.

I walk back over to the hook and put my katana on my back.

I open my apartment door, slowly and quietly, walking out trying not to wake my girlfriend.

When I get down the stairs I open the apartment doors and walk out.

The May spring air hits me, I inhale the smell, seance Terminus the smell of dead corpses were not lingering around no more.

We gained seven survivors over winter, never lost one seance Angie, Cole has alarm's set up so if there is a breach The alarms blare threw out Terminus.

Everyone in Terminus carries a gun, and is Trained.

I walk to the barbecue where a very pregnant Madison stands cooking something.

"Hows the baby?" I ask Madison.

She laughs.

"It wouldn't stop moving last night, I couldn't sleep.. But Dr. Walsh says its normal, The baby should be here by next month" She says.

I have to say she has a big baby belly...

I sit down on the stool next to the barbecue.

"Pass me that box of ammo please?" I ask Madison pointing to the box of ammo on a shelf.

She hands me the box and I pull my gun out, Pressing the button ejecting the clip from my gun.

I start to put the bullets into my clip when Conner and Colin come up next to me holding hands.

I look at them and smile.

"You kept us up last night with Ally" Conner says.

I give him the evil eye and smirk.

I know what I'm about to say will make Colin blush like hell but I say it anyways.

"Any you kept me up the other night with Colin" I tell them.

Conner makes a weird smile as if to say 'you got me'.

And as predicted Colin's face goes a deep red and he pushes his face into Conner's arm.

Madison looks at them and points her spatula at them

"You better be using the protection I got you guys on the supply run!" Madison says in a parental way.

Conner and Colin's face goes a bright red and they run away to hide there embarrassment.

"We're Bad" I say laughing to Madison.

"I Know, But would you rather them have STD's?" Madison ask's.

I smile.

"You're Going to be a awesome mom" I say to Madison.