░ Chapter Five

"I'm heading now to the subject," Hoseok said.

"Cameras are now off. Proceed to the next phase, V. Mochi, what are you still doing there?! You have to go now." Namjoon's stern voice woke Jimin up from his dreamy state. He blinked, realizing he had been staring too much at the handsome stranger. Good thing the others were too busy with the sudden electrical issue and didn't notice what Jimin was doing.

The handsome stranger, though... With those curious cat-like eyes, cute nose and pink pursed lips. He was staring at Jimin with so much suspicion, his eyes narrowed, making him look so hot Jimin was feeling his body heat up. He was so turned on at the moment.

He unconsciously licked his lower lip.

"U-Umm..." Jimin said before hearing Taehyung through his earpiece.

"Mochi! What's happening? Is there something wrong? Do you need back up?"

"I should probably get going. Ah, it would be hard to see in this darkness even if you use flashlight," Jimin began to say.

"Whoa, did Mochi's voice just cracked right now?" It was Hoseok.

Namjoon sighed. "I swear Mochi, if this is about you seeing a hot stranger you want to hook up with, please keep it to yourself until we finish our mission here. Don't do anything stupid."

"But they're just security guards, hyung," came Taehyung's voice, always so supportive of his best friend. "There isn't any harm. Jimin can just dispose them after-"

"Not during the damn heist. Mochi, we already talked about this."

"Do you need any help?" one of the guards that were checking him out earlier asked, his smile predatory. Jimin wanted to shiver in disgust. Compared to that handsome stranger, this guy looked abominable and perverted.

"I'm good," he responded curtly. He bowed and went his way, but not before throwing an innocent smile at the handsome stranger.

"Remember that I don't have eyes on you right now because the cameras are off so you have to be careful. There is an automatic back-up for computers and extensive security measures like the laser sensors, so you have to watch out for those. The back-up generator will run in a few minutes but I can slow it down once V had gained me access to the system," Namjoon explained even though they already went through the same thing a lot of times when they were planning. "Mochi, your coordinates?"

"North West," he whispered in answer. He was now minutes away from where he should keep look-out. The area where the other guards might pass and the authorities would go first in case they were called.

Jimin focused his mind to what he was doing, trying his best not to think of the stranger from earlier. He could've sworn he had seen the love of his life. In those few seconds he had the chance to unabashedly stare at the handsome straight-from-magazine stranger, a wonderful life of waking up everyday with a lot of hickeys after a night full of hot making out session crossed his mind.

He could just imagine those beautiful pursed pink lips on his. Every time Jimin remembered those imploring eyes, he couldn't help but feel hot all over. He recalled him looking at Jimin from head to toe with a stern frown, as if Jimin was a thief that was pretending to be one of them.

Jimin sighed dreamily. That man was the utter perfection of Jimin's type. He had never seen someone more attractive. He had never felt this strong towards a guy he found hot. If he found out he had a wife or girlfriend, Jimin would throw a fit. It would be better if he was just straight. Jimin could just seduce him to gayness.