Please Read!

Hello everyone, don't worry I promise to keep this nice and short!

This book is fairly close to being finished, without giving spoilers away, there are roughly seven chapters left. With that being said and with writer's block rising up and punching me in the head in regards how to get from A to B with the ending; this story is on a short hold.

The main reason it's a short hold of possibly a few weeks, is I'm going to write all of the chapters, edit them loosley and then publish them at once thus completing the story! Like I did with 'Deep Water,' actually. 

I found that the closer I got to an end of a book the lazier I became and the longer updates were sparse, so to combat this I've begun just taking breaks, completing the story and posting it all at once.

The story is complete, you all can read at your convenience without worry of updates, and I can move onto other projects. So far, this works fairly well and is something I'll continue to do so expect that from future or even current books. 

See? This was fairly short but I also want to take this chance to thank each and everyone of you. This story, originally, was never meant to go beyond three chapters but when I posted and started writing and all of you started reading and engaging it took a life of it's own and mostly, that's all thanks to you!

So, even if I don't say it as much as I should, thank you all for taking the time read and comment on this story. It truly means the world to me.