The Lab

"Don't touch him! PLEASE! DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I cried out. Loki advanced towards him. He placed his hand on Peter's forehead. His eyes rolled to the back of his head just like mine and he didn't even look alive anymore.
"Stop!" I screamed. "Stop it!"
I looked over at Peter, he was muttering things under his breath every now and then. Peter squirmed about frantically.
"KID I'M RIGHT HERE! I'm right... here." I said back, desperately wanting him to see me.
"Oh look at that, he's probably remembering being electrocuted a little while age, and his famous hero couldn't even save him." Loki joked evilly.
He took his hand off of Peter's small head, and his eyes widened as he gasped for air. He was sobbing again now, I just wanted to hug him and hold him forever.
A hammer flew at Loki from the back of the room, pinning him to the floor. Thor bent down and grabbed him by the neck, holding him suspended in the air.
"I love you too brother." Loki laughed slyly.
Thor flung him to the floor again and broke the chains around Peter's wrists before getting hit from behind. As soon as he unlocked Peter's hands, he yanked the needles from his arms, stumbled over and sat on top of me. He laid his head on my shoulder and cried. I couldn't stop the tears that left my eyes. His clothes were covered in blood from when Loki sliced him with the knife and electric scars were all over his young body. Thor was thrown to the floor again, his head hit hard off of the floor.
"Don't ever leave me again...don't... I can't..." Peter said, still crying, clinging onto me. I wished desperately that my hands were free so I could hug him back.
"You couldn't drag me away..." I replied sadly. Loki stood above Thor, took one glance at Peter and walked quickly over to us.
"How nice... Its been fun, Mr. Parker. Any final words?" Loki sighed. Peter whimpered and tightened his grip on my shirt.
"Come on, be brave, stand up Peter."
He didn't move, just stayed right on top of me. Loki grabbed his neck and held him still. He dragged him up to his feet, his knees buckled and he fell to the floor in a heap. Peter tried desperately to push himself up, but he was too weak. He coughed up blood onto the floor and stared up at me.
"NO! THAT'S MY KID! PLEASE! Please don't! Please..." I yelled.
"Mr. Stark? I'm gonna miss you... I love you so much... I'm sorry." He spluttered.
"How heartwarming." Loki said sarcastically, a knife appeared in his hands and he leant down beside Peter.
"No! Peter!" I shook the chains. "Please don't! I CAN'T LOSE HIM! I CAN'T!" He brought the knife up to Peter's throat and stared up at me.
"How does it feel, Stark? To know that this is your fault? That your precious little kid is dead because of you?" He snarled. He stabbed Peter in the shoulder, giving him a matching wound to the one on his chest.
"...Dad..." Peter spluttered, crying loudly. He tried to move, but he couldn't, I couldn't.
"STOP! STOP PLEASE! NO! PETER! THAT'S MY KID! STOP! KILL ME INSTEAD!" At that same moment, Thor got off of the floor and sprinted at Loki. He grabbed him by the neck and flew quickly out of the window, smashing the pane of glass into a million pieces.
"Pete? Kid, listen. Listen to me. I need you to undo the handcuffs okay? There's a lock pick in the second drawer beside the sofa. You need to get it. Please. You're gonna be okay." I soothed, panic striking in my body. What if he bled out before he could let us out? What if I couldn't save him? What if he passed out from the pain?
"Peter. Kid. Come on...please..." I begged.
He coughed and held himself up on his elbow.
"Mr. Stark...I...I can't... I'm sorry..." He spluttered.
"Kid you have to... okay... I can't save you if you don't get it..." I shook the chains pointlessly again. "I can't lose you...please..." I closed my eyes, wishing for everything to be okay. That's when he started to crawl slowly across the floor, leaving a trail of blood from his shoulder. His eyelids shut momentarily and for a moment I thought they wouldn't open ever again. But then he started again, dragging himself over until he finally reached the drawer, he pulled it open wearily and grabbed the silver lock-pick.
"Thank God. C'mon kid you can do it." I encouraged him. He crawled back over, use of his legs entirely gone. Yet, he still managed to get over to me. The other three watched in silence, afraid to breathe. He used the lock pick to unlock my handcuffs and collapsed to the floor.
I stood up immediately. I picked up the small kid, and laid him down on the sofa, he wouldn't let go of my arm.
"I have to let the others out, okay? Then I swear to you I will never leave your side." I promised him. He dropped my arm with what strength he had left. I ran over to the others and quickly undid the restraints. I went straight back over to Peter.
I wrapped my arms around his back. The kid just cried more and more.
"It's okay... stay still...I got you. I got you. I won't ever let you go again. I'm here..." I whimpered. "Natasha call Banner now." Nat left to call him and came back in quickly. Peter stayed quiet though, groaning every so often. He laid his head on my lap, I put my fingers through his hair and comforted him as best as I could. Nat sat beside me, looking at the bleeding, bruised and tortured kid in my arms.
"Hey Nat, grab me a blanket could you?" I whispered. She nodded and walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a large duvet. She placed it over Peter and tucked it around him. He snuggled his head into the blanket and breathed heavily. Ned and Clint came over, Ned was very shaken up.
"Hey Ned." I called out as he began to leave, "You didn't deserve any of this, but you were really brave and I won't forget that."
He nodded and smiled at me before walking out of the room and into Happy's car. I couldn't fix my kid, and I couldn't take him to a hospital incase anyone found out his secret.
"Mr. Stark?" Asked a quiet Peter.
"You're okay kid." I soothed.
"Is... is Dr Banner coming here?" He asked. I nodded, eyes dropping to where the blood was running through the T-Shirt covering him.
"Does it hurt?" I asked quietly. Peter nodded.
"I...Mr. Stark?" He spoke up.
"Yeah kid?"
"I didn't... didn't mean to call you...uh...Dad..."
"Kid. I've never been more honoured, okay? Don't feel bad." I placed my fingers through his hair. Bruce walked in the door, minutes later.
"Jesus Christ! What happened to him?" Asked Bruce shocked.
"A bit of a mess with Loki, help him... please." I begged.
"Yeah of course." He replied.
"I'm... I'm not leaving... leaving Mr. Stark." Said Peter quickly.
"What did I say kid? I'm never leaving you again, I promised." I looked down sadly at him.
"Sorry..." He frowned.
"Stop apologising. Come on. Bruce, hurry. Please." Bruce went into his bag and brought out a needle.
"I need you to hold him still, do you understand?" He looked to me. I nodded and tightened my grip on Peter's waist. He looked down and I held him even tighter. Banner started to thread the needle through the skin on his shoulder, then through the stab wound on his chest. Peter's crying got increasingly louder, I tried my best to keep him calm. Banner finished quickly enough.
"Tony. He has too many injuries, I need to check him over." He whispered. I nodded and lifted Peter into my arms.
"What...what are you doing?" He sniffed.
"We have to go down to the lab for a bit. It's okay. I'm gonna be right here..." We went down three flights on the elevator but the kid weighed practically nothing. I laid him down on the lab bed and sat at his side.