Mr. Stark

"Don't touch me, asshole!" I tried to sound intimidating, but it's hard when you're strapped to a chair in direct view of an insane criminal.
"Watch your mouth, kid. I don't think your dad would appreciate your language..." He smiled.
"He... he's not my dad." I stuttered.
He brought the knife closer to my face and ran it down my cheekbone. I could barely breathe anymore...
"This is the one problem I thought you would never have, Stark. Caring about someone other than yourself." He said, still in my face, breathing on my cheeks. I looked away, but he grabbed my hair and pulled me back around to face him.
"Stop it! Get away from me!" I yelled.
He went around to the back of my chair and looked at the camera.
"Tick tock, tick tock. If YOU don't come, HE pays the price." He brought the knife back up to my cheek, making sure Mr. Stark could see it. He sliced my face as slowly as possible, watching me tense up as tears appeared in my eyes. I wondered if Mr. Stark could even see me. Part of me didn't want him to anyways, what would he think if he seen Spiderman this helpless? The thought of his disappointment was enough to make me cry. I felt the cold blood run down my pale face, I closed my eyes until he stopped. He grabbed my hair again from behind, and pulled my chin up to look at him, he pushed my face side to side, examining me.
"He needs to look matching in the other side surely?" He said rhetorically.
"Please...don't. Loki, I'm begging you." I whispered.
"Speak up child, your famous
Ironman needs to be able to hear you beg." He tilted my head to my side again and started dragging the knife down my cheek, leaving an almost identical scar on the other side. Slower than the first time, making sure I felt every bit of pain. Tears rolled down my face silently.
"Don't cry. Your amazing dad promised not to let anyone hurt you anyways right?" He said sneakily. He looked at me, his green eyes seeing into my soul.
"Get away from me!" I screamed, I couldn't let him do this to me.
"You have no choice! Stupid mortal! I could kill you right now!" He said, a knife suddenly pressing hard into my chest. I sobbed now, I couldn't help it.
"Please. Please let me go. Please. Please. I can't... I'm scared...I can't do this... I want Mr. Stark... Mr. Stark..." I cried.
"Oh don't get upset, it'll make it harder for me to hurt you." He flicked his hand and the small knife dug into my chest, blood poured like a stream. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"MR. STAAAAAAARK! HELP ME!"
"Listen to the kid, Stark. Doul Street, alone. I expect your arrival soon..."

Tony's POV-
I don't want to admit it, but I'm scared. Loki's after me. The suspense is killing me, why won't he just get here?
"Where's Loki? Come on, I'm dying here. Just let him come and kill me." I sighed.
"I do not know, Stark. He will not kill you, I need to go and see my father, I will be back soon. Stay safe, Man of Iron." Thor said, he walked into the elevator and left to Asgard.
"Tony? Are you okay?" Nat whispered.
"Yeah... yeah I'm fine. I feel kinda bad about what I did to Peter though, stupid kid doesn't know what's good for himself." I sighed again.
"You really like him, don't you?" Nat smiled.
"I... I mean, yeah I do." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Should I check on him?"
"No, you're in danger, going near him could put him in danger too." Nat replied.
"Yeah, you're right. We should prepare, incase Loki gets here." I agreed.
Twenty minutes went by, I was getting more worried by the second. I should get the kid... no, I can't. Jesus, Tony now you're putting your kid in danger. Oh grea...
"Stark! We got a video message..." Nat called over.
"From?" I asked quickly.
"No caller ID."
"What?! With our tech? You can't figure out who sent it?" I retaliated.
"There's some kind of force around it."
"Just play it." I frowned. "Jarvis, TV please." The television came out from the cabinet and a dark room came on screen. There stood Loki, and beside him, looking petrified, was Peter. The guilt inside me made me feel sick. Shit. This is my fault, Nat put her hand on my arm. Loki stood beside Peter.
"If he touches him, I swea..." I was interrupted by Peter.
"Don't do this, please!" He begged. I missed that voice of his already, but this was not the way I wanted to hear it. Loki pulled the sedative I shot at him out of Peter's neck. My face dropped even further.
"It's my fault..." I realised, "I did this to him. I... I could've protected him!" I punched my hand off of the table.
"Tony! Calm down. Freaking out isn't going to save him." Nat yelled.
Loki spoke again, "The child you love so well, do you have anything to say kid? Maybe he just needs a push." He kicked Peter's chair sideways and pulled him back off the floor. Loki yanked at his hair. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me.
"Get away from me!" Peter screamed.
"Mr. Stark! Please help me!" God, Why did he have to beg for me? It made me feel a hell of a lot worse.
"You have ten hours before he dies Stark. Let's just say you might want to be quick." Loki grinned. He pulled out a small knife and showed it to the camera.
"Oh no..." I whispered under my breath.
I watched as Peter shook the chair he was attached to.
"Watch your mouth, kid. I don't think your dad would appreciate your language..." Loki replied. Is that why he was doing this? Because I'm like Peter's dad? That's bullshit, I don't even act like a dad towards Peter... at least I don't think so.
"He... he's not my dad." Peter said quickly. Loki took the knife and ran it down the side of Peter's face, teasing me.
"This is the one problem I thought you would never have, Stark. Caring about someone other than yourself." Loki said to the camera. He would pay for this.
Loki sliced Peter, his cheek was left bloody and tear-stained as he called out for me to help him. Tears were in my eyes, and I only now remembered Ned, sitting on the sofa, watching all of this. He was crying silently, I gestured to Nat to comfort him. Peter cried out again as Loki cut the other side of his face. The snarky comments continued but I was beginning to find it hard to concentrate. I blinked hard a few times before understanding what was going on again. Loki stabbed him, right in the chest. My heart stopped. Then it happened, the words "Doul Street."
I've never left faster before in my life, ignoring the calls from Natasha to wait a minute. When I had finally reached the asylum, Peter was pouring with blood but Loki was everywhere. About a dozen of him.
"Loki! Face me like a man!"
"Why?" Echoed all of the Loki's, "Are you angry?"
"Peter doesn't have to be involved in any of this, he's just a child."
"Oh I know, his cries were very childlike." Loki smiled.
I lunged forward but he just disappeared and returned in the corner.
I ran to Peter and hugged him tight. But he just cried out.
"Peter?! Did I hurt you?" I put my hands on the side of his face. He shook his head.
"Move away. Or I snap all of the bones in his cute little wrists..." Loki threatened, he had clearly tightened the restraints on Peter.
I stepped back, it killed me to be so close yet so far away from the kid.
"You know, he told me you could save him Stark, so save him."
Peter looked down sadly, "I'm sorry." He whispered. And Loki appeared above his head again. He pulled back Peter's chair and stared at him.
"Stop it! Mr. Stark...make it stop! Please!" Peter begged.
"Don't touch him, you asshole!" I exploded.
"You don't make the rules, Stark." He said, still holding Peter by his jaw, he seemed fascinated by him.
Loki kicked Peter's chair suddenly and sent it flying to the side, I ran over to pick him up. But Loki hit me from behind. I fell unconscious and the last thing I heard was, "Mr. Stark!"