Caught

"So when does May get back?" Ned asked, not looking up from his Legos.
"Late tonight I guess." I replied.
"Okay I could stay over then right?"
"Yeah of course." I said gladly, I was happy he was staying over, it meant I wouldn't have to be alone. We spent a while making things, time flies when you're having fun right?
There was suddenly a knock at the door.
"May has a key right?" Ned asked.
"Yeah, she said not to answer the door anyways. They can just leave." I replied. But there was a loud thud and I realised that the door had been kicked in. I stuck on my suit at fast as I could and ran out of the room.
"Stay there!" I yelled back to Ned.
I walked into the living room and I recognised who he was straight away. There stood Loki, Mr.Stark had told me all about Thor's brother.
"Mister Parker. You're going to come with me today."
"How do you know my name? And I'm not going anywhere with you." I said saltily.
"No no no." He spoke as if he was talking to a baby, I hated that. "You don't make the rules. I would come with me if you don't want your little friend to get hurt," he disappeared into thin air.
"Pet...Peter?" Said a scared voice from behind me. I turned around to see Ned, with a knife held to his throat.
"Okay! Okay... I'll come with you... just please let him go..."
"I thought you might," he said, loosening the grip on Ned's throat. "Let's go mortal." I walked out and glanced back at Ned, struggling to breathe on the floor, I was afraid of what would happen if I didn't go.
I followed along, still in the suit and decided to fight back once Ned was definitely safe. We walked silently out to the alleyways behind my home. I thought about lashing out, but Loki quickly said,
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
It was like he could see into my thoughts somehow. I thought about running, and as soon as I had thought it, Loki grabbed me by the arm and pulled me along.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"There's an abandoned asylum in Doul Street. No one can hear you scream there." He waved his hands and green smoke covered my entire body. And all of sudden, we appeared at the asylum, it was dark and damp and silent. I didn't like it already.
"Sit down child." He motioned to the chair in the middle of the room. I wanted to cry, but I knew I couldn't let him see my weakness.
"No, I don't want to, thanks." I spoke with false bravery.
"You don't have a choice." Loki grinned. "Last chance, Peter. There will be consequences for bad behaviour."
I sat down but said,
"You know Tony is going to find me right?"
"Oh I'm counting on it. And once he comes, he'll watch you die and then I'll kill him." I started to panic now, I couldn't help myself. I still didn't let him see my fear though.
"Tony may not be stronger than you, but he's smarter and he will save me. You won't get away with this." I said loudly.
He laughed at me, and it sent shivers down my spine...
"I have Tony right where I want him, he has to obey my orders because I have his most prized possession... you." He said, he lifted his hand to touch my face but I grabbed his arm. He flinched momentarily.
"You're insane! I'm just a... an intern! He barely even knows me!" I yelled, losing my temper.
"Really? Well tell me this, why, when I seen into his head, were you one of the only things he cares about? You've never wondered why he always watches while you're out fighting "bad guys?" Tell me Parker, why does he tell everyone he knows about how great you are?" Loki smiled evilly.
"I...I don't... that's not true... I'm just a kid, he doesn't even like me." I sighed.
He flicked his wrists and my mouth was guarded with steel, and my hands were tightly handcuffed.
"He loves you Peter, wishes that you were his kid. I don't see why to be honest. It doesn't make a difference anyways, it will break him all the same." He snarled.
I breathed heavily through my nose and shook the chair I was sitting on. But the handcuffs got relatively tighter.
"Now! Let's make a quick video to show Stark!" He said enthusiastically. "Stark just needs some...persuasion per-say..."
I was visibly nervous now. He pulled off my mask and analysed my face, I kept my eyes to the floor.
"You are young, younger than I thought... too bad I have to do this to a child." He smirked, he dropped his eyes  to meet my neck.
"Wait... what is that in your neck? Is that a tracker?" I looked down and avoided his eyes.
"What is it?" He said calmly, slapping me hard across the face. I looked him in the eyes and the metal left my mouth.
"It's a sedative." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact. Who knows what he would do if he thought they could track him?
"Why?" He demanded.
"Mr. Stark was trying to protect me, he didn't want me to fight you." I whimpered.
"Stark is the only reason that you get hurt today. And he even gave me my first method." He said, looking back at the camera. He turned the camera on and I dropped my head. He moved to my side to make sure Stark could see. He leant forward, right above me and placed his fingers on the sedative.
"Don't do this, please..." My breath hitched and I closed my eyes. He yanked it out of neck, with blunt force. I tried my best not to cry.
He moved to the side and I could see the camera clearly.
"The child you love so well, do you have anything to say kid?" He said evilly.
But I didn't say anything. My neck was still bleeding.
"Maybe he just needs a push." He kicked my chair and it fell to the side, my head knocked off the cold floor. I groaned in pain and he picked the chair up off the ground and grabbed me by the hair.
"Get away from me!"
He held me by the throat and I tried desperately to breathe. Loki grabbed my face and forced me to look at the camera.
"You have one hour before he dies Stark. You might want to be quick." He said pulling out a knife.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I started to struggle pointlessly again, pulling at the cuffs on my wrist.